3.2

Stormy felt that his male owner was a little strange. He did not drive him out of the room as before, nor kicked over his food. Instead, he spoke softly and fed him with a spoon, full of delicious food.

Stormy only took one second to think about why the male owner became so strange, and soon accepted such a good owner without any bad feelings.

Because he was a bit sick, he could only sniff the man with his wet nose. The shaved old dog grinned happily, sticking out his tongue and happily wagging his scarred tail.

He is now lying on a soft cushion. The room is very warm with the air conditioner on.

"Good boy, Stormy." Wei Mingyan finished feeding the food and began to apply medicine for him. The doctor once said that there would be some irritation when the medicine was left in the wound, but the old dog with little hair obediently lay down and let the male owner apply medicine.

Despite being abandoned and beaten, it's thinking would always be simple and headstrong.

This is its owner. He will not hurt him.

When Wei Mingyan covered the fresh wound with the new medicine, he could feel his old dog's body suddenly tense. It whimpered slightly, but he still struggled to rub his head against the man's pants.

Such a good dog.

Wei Mingyan finished applying the medicine, and his long white hand fell on the clean old dog. He said softly, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. "

"Woof... " Stormy seemed to feel the depression from the man. He cried in a low voice and rubbed against the man without any hatred.

There was guilt in the man's eyes. He picked up Stormy and made him nest in his arms like a baby dog. It was a bit heavy because even if Stormy suffered heavy weight loss before, he was still an adult dog. After holding for a while, Wei Mingyan's legs began to numb.

But he could not feel it. He still held the old dog tightly. They sat on the fluffy carpet in front of the French window and enjoyed the winter sunshine together.

One man and one dog sticking together, full of warmth in the golden sunlight.

When the agent came in, he saw this scene. He was stunned. When he saw Wei Mingyan turn around and look over, he hesitated and asked, "is Stormy okay?"

"He has suffered a lot." As the handsome man said this, he lowered his long eyelashes and laid his hands on the old dog gently. He stroked it tenderly. Stormy whimpered in his arms and enjoyed the love from the man.

To be honest, the agent didn't react.

In his impression, although Wei Mingyan was bearing Stormy in front of Song Qi, he was never very fond of it. In fact, it has been secretly abandoned. He disliked how it looked and disliked how it was stupid. Even the dogs that were broadcast live by the stars on Weibo did not have the skills to tear up their homes like it does.

For stars of their class, dogs may not be useful to find more fans, but for the Movie Emperor, what use is a dog that cannot get fans?

Stormy, what else is there besides a nice name?

He has lived for ten years, his fur is bleak, his spirit is poor, and he has no intelligence. What else can he do except stand up, spit out his tongue and wag his tail?

If the fans knew that he had such a dog, people would think he was an idiot!

This is exactly what the original Movie Emperor said to the broker.

Of course, he didn't say that to Song Qi. He just said that the two are still in secret relationship. If Stormy was exposed, even though a little star like Song Qi wasn't very known, it's unlikely that everyone would pay attention to a dog in her family, but what if?