4.9

Wan Youlan hung up the phone, her heart was so excited and didn't know what to do. She listened to her husband's words in a daze and wanted to rush to S city.

On the phone Wang Tie said vaguely that he was in the hospital right now and the child was there. He asked her to take a bus to the city tomorrow morning, but Wan Youlan had been looking for the child for so many years. Obviously, it took a long while to bear it. This was only a one-night wait, but it was impossible to bear it.

She wants to go now and see her child with her own eyes.

How is he doing, without food and clothing ...

What did he look like? As a child, the lovely appearance of jade like snow was never forgotten. Wan Youlan regretted many times that she had not taken him to take photos at that time. Otherwise, they wouldn't have to look for him by just relying on the small insignificant mole.

Wan Youlan couldn't help it. She really couldn't help it.

She wanted to see her child with her own eyes. At that time, he would sweetly call her 'mother'. She promised to bring toys home for him.

Although it is not very late right now, it's was still so dark. How could there be a bus for her?

Wan Youlan has never troubled anyone in her life, but now she was anxious and might just plug in wings and fly to her own child, whenever she thinks about the child who had been lost for over 20 years.

At home for a while, Wan Youlan rummaged through the cabinet, gritted her teeth and took out the rest of their money, putting it in her pocket and went out the door.

~

Daliang village is not far from the county, it used to be difficult to walk on mountain roads, but the patrons had a little value. When the roads were clear, the young people had already gone out to work, leaving only the old people and children at home. It was considered a poor but well known small mountain village.

Wang Yulin is one of the few young people in this small mountain village.

He used to work outside and earn some money, but he didn't move to the city. Instead, he bought a car and returned home, saying that he wanted to open an online shop and sell the grain from the village online. In the eyes of the old-fashioned elders in the village, he was a young man who stopped his own progress to earn money.

Every day, he stayed in the house and typed on the computer, but when he came home, he seldom went to work in the fields. It so happened that his parents were also spoiling him. They believed everything he said and just let Wang Yulin fool around.

It was not that Wang Yulin didn't hear the gossip of the villagers, nor did he mind. He had already anticipated it when he came back anyway.

After replying to several buyers, Wang Yulin turned to start packing. These days the online shop was just opened, and his advertisement was only 'pure green and pollution-free'. However, a small number of people are willing to try something fresh. Plus, he has good shipping, and sold more than 20 pieces in one day today.

This sum of money is not much, plus postage, he earned very little, but Wang Yulin didn't care, not losing money at first is good, making money is good.

The insects outside began to chirp as soon as it was dark. All kinds of noises were mixed together and it sounded nice. Wang Yulin was humming a song. He felt like he was listening to music.

If there is anything unusual about returning home from the city? Working and relaxing.

When he was in the city, the street was brightly lit even at 11 or 12 o'clock in the evening, and the passers-by were walking up and down the road. Now, when he returned to the countryside, there was no sound in the village at 8 o'clock, apart from a few dogs barking and insects chirping.