6.2 (1)

"Kid, don't meddle in things you shouldn't meddle in. This master's knife is real, not a prop!"

The ruffian was so angry that he simply chased after him with a knife.

The original owner was cautious in doing things, so the ruffian didn't recognize that this was his employer. Now, he was angry, and he planned to scare the boy away first as he was outnumbered.

College students are as timid as rats nowadays anyways.

"Lele, don't be afraid. I'll call the police. You run to the school first and let the guard come and help ..."

However, the timid male student ignored his warning and immediately defended the female student against him.

The gatekeeper wasn't far away, and he'd be finished if anyone came and interfered.

The ruffian gritted his teeth, turned tail and ran off.

Looking at his departing back, Xuan Lele felt relieved. Now, knowing that she was safe, her tears just couldn't stop falling. She could feel her body shaking, nothing else felt right.

~

"Lele, is your foot bleeding?"

The worried voice of her boyfriend brought Xuan Lele back to reality, and she looked down absentmindedly, only to realize that she was barefoot.

It seemed that while she was struggling to escape earlier, her shoes that were originally too big were thrown off.

"I'll take you to the hospital."

"Don't!!"

Xuan Lele had only calmed down before becoming agitated again. She grabbed her boyfriend's clothes and panicked. "Don't go, don't go."

She was now disheveled and covered in wounds. If she went to the hospital, those people will know that she was almost r*ped.

Xuan Lele was brought up by her Grandmother since she was a child, and she had also deeply clung to everything her Grandmother taught her. In her eyes, a girl's virginity is very important. Although that man failed in his attempt, if word got out that she was like this, people would definitely spread rumors.

She pinched her boyfriend's clothes and pleaded, "Mingyan, can you take me to a place where no one is around? I'm... I'm afraid I'll be seen."

Wei Mingyan hugged the girl tightly, took off his shirt and put it on her. "Lele, you sit here first, and I'll look at your feet. "

Xuan Lele was dazed from his actions, and obediently sat on the worn-out oil tank behind her. Wei Mingyan carefully raised her feet to check the wound.

The girl's feet, initially white and soft, almost markless, were now covered with blood. Wei Mingyan looked at one of the bleeding wounds, and then looked around and saw the broken glass and rusty nails lying on the ground outside the alley.

"No, you must go to the hospital for a tetanus shot right now. If it was really a tetanus infection, you'll be in trouble."

"I can't... I can't go ..."

Xuan Lele cried and her body shook. "If they see me like this, they will definitely talk about me behind my back..."

Her Grandmother told her that her Grandmother had a young daughter before, and there was no bathhouse at that time. She was peeked at by an idle man in the village when she took a bath at home. She hit him with something in a fit of anger, and the idle man spread rumors all over the village afterwards about her Grandmother's youngest daughter's fleshy figure. Even though she was clearly the victim in that incident, she was still despised by the villagers.