3.17

Yu Baobao is not stupid, she specially did a live broadcast before going and told her fans about it. So, if this time she is really in danger, her fans would also call the police. If there is no danger, she would quietly retreat, as if nothing has happened.

When she was young, she was asked by her father to learn several self-defense skills. Although she had no chance to use it at all, she was still lighter than ordinary people and landed carefully along the wall, although her feet hurt.

She entered the house with clenched teeth.

The decoration is very good, but there is dust on the table and some rubbish on the floor, which made it look like someone hadn't lived here for a long time.

Yu Baobao, of course, did not know that this was because Qi Zhongjie did not hire a cleaning aunt. She looked around carefully and didn't dare to make any sound, so she walked forward quietly.

This was the first time she had ever broken into someone's house in her life. Although it was still daytime, she was still so nervous that she quickly finished exploring the first floor. She gritted her teeth and went up to the second floor. Just as she was looking around, suddenly there was the sound of a car downstairs.

Yu Baobao was surprised and looked down from the window. Sure enough, she saw a car driving slowly into the yard. It was Qi Zhongjie who came back.

She immediately panicked and quickly pushed open the first door she saw, intending to hide first. But unexpectedly, when she entered the door, there was a pungent disinfectant smell, mixed with something fishy.

What she saw made the pupils of this girl, who had lived in the ivory tower for the first 20 years of her life, suddenly contract.

She stood in the same place in disbelief, and there were all kinds of things in the room. But what was most conspicuous and shocking to her was the orange cat, tied up by a rope on the table.

That's, her Fatty...

In just a few days, Fatty lost his shape. And his beautiful and supple hair was no longer shiny, but stained with dark red blood.

Fatty's eyes were open, full of tears, and he looked at her in despair and pain.

"Fatty, Fatty..."

Yu Baobao's tears fell almost instantly. Without thinking, she moved her hands and untied the rope. She hugged the orange cat's soft body, almost breaking down.

But soon, the car stopped downstairs and she forced herself to calm down.

That scum is coming back.

~

On the live broadcast platform, a live video suddenly emerged as a new force, brushing the live broadcasts of other idols off the list.

Chen Ti always felt uneasy after taking a shower. He turned on his computer to see if Yu Baobao had a live broadcast, but saw her name on the home page.

Strange... although Yu Baobao has quite a fan base, but because it's only a food broadcast, appearing in the home page is fine, but the top home page is a bit difficult.

He suddenly felt a little uneasy and quickly clicked on the video, but there was the sound of a man's gloomy voice. "Did you see it all?"

The camera is aimed at the direction of Yu Baobao, it looked somehow a little askew. She is leaning against the wall and holding a cat covered in blood in her arms.

[ I just came. What's going on?]

[Is this a TV drama now? The broadcaster's acting is good, look at her little face going pale.]