5.2

Edited by: Makoto

Qi Jiayu was taken to the infirmary. With a thermometer under her armpit, the skinny girl sat on a chair and looked at her teacher anxiously.

After Wei Mingyan talked to the doctor, he turned his head and saw the little girl timidly staring at him.

Qi Jiayu was young and short, but she has bright facial features and a fair complexion. She was just as cute as a doll.

In addition, because she was so clever and shy, she was supposed to be the kind of child most loved by teachers, but she had the misfortune to get the scum who only cared about money.

Being bullied by classmates every day and afraid to tell her parents her situation, coupled with the teacher's sporadic attacks, her academic performance had plummeted. Although the poor grades of young children weren't trivial, they wouldn't be taken too seriously either. However, in the eyes of the original owner, this was a good way to establish his own prestige.

This was his way of warning the other students.

Of course, he would never offend the few influential families' children, but he specifically chose the ones who didn't give him gifts or money, children who weren't daring enough to do anything. He was the one responsible for their academic performance anyways, so even if they said anything to their elders at home, the original owner will usually pretend, and easily get through it.

He always wore a smiling face and looked warm and gentle. Even if the children cry, the adults would only think that they were being naughty.

After suffering several blows, Qi Jiayu had been faintly isolated in class. Even if she was bullied by her classmates, she pretended to be invisible and didn't make a fuss over it. Gradually, it was only natural for her grades to decline.

This time, the original owner quarreled with Qi Jingshu, and he still picked at Qi Jiayu's achievements as usual. He didn't beat her or scold her, he just belittled her achievements to ash, in front of the whole class. The girl's self-esteem was originally still quite tougher, but Qi Jiayu sobbed heavily as she was being told off, and the unwanted attention she received from her classmates around her felt as if scraping her body like a knife.

Then, after class, after being taunted by a couple of bullies consecutively, Qi Jiayu cried and cried and started to develop a fever. Although she was later noticed and taken to the infirmary, her reactions have been somewhat slower since then.

Because she was usually quiet, her police parents who were busy in and out every day also didn't notice any difference in their daughter at all. Qi Jingshu's matter had again been concealed by the original owner, and surprisingly, no one noticed.

Until she died in that little suitcase, no one knew that she had actually suffered so much in life.

Qi Jiayu didn't know anything at this time. When she saw Wei Mingyan, she bowed her head in a panic.

Although Teacher Wei was always smiling and had never hit her, she was still afraid. Everyone said that Teacher Wei had a good temper and smiled every day, but Qi Jiayu would rather see him have a straight face like the teacher next door.

"Take your medicine and go back to bed in your dorm, you don't have to go to class this afternoon. I'll talk to the other classroom teachers."

The handsome man took the previously poured water in his hand and felt the temperature of the water through the glass to make sure it wasn't too hot before passing it to his student and handed over the medicine the doctor had provided him for her.

Qi Jiayu's eyes were very clever. First, she quietly looked up at Wei Mingyan. Seeing that the teacher was writing her a leave of absence, he didn't look at herself at all. She relaxed a little, carefully swallowed the medicine and took a mouthful of water skillfully.