Brothers

Mia
I woke up this morning not feeling great. It seemed Alessandro and I were getting closer but after the kiss it seems like he doesn't want to see me anymore. I've never been with a boy before as I've never been allowed to leave the house yet with him I didn't feel scared at all I felt happy. Alessandro made me feel happy. I've only known him for a little while and he's already saved me from my father.
I got out of bed and kept my bralette on and put on a pair of light pink joggers. I felt confident today. If Alessandro was going to be this cold to me all of a sudden I'd make him regret it!
I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see some of Alessandro men, Leo and Alessandro himself all sat at the table. Alessandro was on his phone so he didn't see me walk in but everybody else did. As I walked in there eyes bulged as they choked on what they were eating. Alessandro looked up to see what all the noise was about and his eyes flicked with emotion. First they showed hunger and then he looked angry at his men's . He didn't do anything though he just looked back down at his phone. I walked past them all confidently chuckling to myself as I poured myself a coffee. I took the spare seat in between Leo and another man. Alessandro's eyes instantly looked up and gave a stare to the boys either side of me to warn them not to do anything. This made me chuckle even more. So he won't even look at me anymore yet nobody else can either.
I didn't want to stay here all day doing nothing so I broke the silence.
" I'm going to see my brothers today " I said proudly. I knew he wouldn't want me to or at least not without some guards with me but I needed to face my family on my own and deal with them myself. I could tell he wanted to say something yet he kept his mouth shut and looked back down to his phone.
" see you boys " I said as i left them all in shock as I walked out the room. I grabbed my sweatshirt from the lounge and put that on and stepped out the door.

The weather wasn't great today but I didn't mind walking. It took me around an hour to get to my family home. Once I got there I sighed.
I hated coming back here yet I loved my brothers and I had to see them. I couldn't just leave them with my so called father forever.
I didn't need to knock as I had my key with me today. I opened the front door and took of my shoes. I walked in to the house and saw mason and Tyler sat together in the lounge watching a tv show.
" guess who's here " I said to them. They turned around and a big smile spread across their faces.
" Mia" they both shouted as they ran towards me, lifting me up into a big hug.
" I've missed you two" I said to both of them.
" we have missed you so much Mia. " Tyler said and mason nodded his head.
" is father home ?" I asked hoping they would say no.
To my disappointment they both nodded their head. The realisation of being back and seeing my father again suddenly hit me. Maybe I'd be lucky and he wouldn't hurt me ?
I spent the afternoon laughing and talking to my brothers. It was nice being with them again and for a few hours everything felt perfect until father came in.
" oh Mia " he said with a grimace on his face.
" father " I obeyed him and then I turned back to the tv.
" I need to speak to you " he stated not giving me a choice in whether I want to speak to him or not.
I gave the boys a light smile before following my father into his office. He shut the door behind me and sat in his office chair and gestured for me to sit in front of him. I stood thinking if I should sit but then I looked up and saw my fathers inpatient face so I thought it was best too.
" what's been happening with Alessandro " father asked.
" nothing really " I replied.
" what do you mean nothing Mia! You are on a mission remember. I need his mafia. "
" I'm not getting close to him for you to just take his mafia " I said boldly.
" if I tell you too. You are. You follow my orders remember" he said pointing his finger at me.
" what do you want me to exactly do ?" I asked confused.
" marry him "
My mouth dropped open in shock. I can't believe he expects me to do this.
" no "
" what do you mean no. You can get a divorce once I have the mafia. Nothing else needs to happen but you need to make him believe you love him so he falls for you "
" NO, I'm not doing it " I shouted.
It was as if my father was like a bomb waiting to explode. As soon as I said that he stood up from his chair and slapped me around the face. He then kicked me repeatedly everywhere.
" you will do as I say" he shouted. You could tell he was loosing his patience with me.
He grabbed his knife and cut my cheek and I screamed. The pain was so strong and horrible it felt like it would consume my body. Thankfully he stopped leaving me with blood pouring down my face.
" now leave. " was all he said.
I ran out of his office grabbing my shoes and putting them on.  Mason and Tyler ran to me.
" oh my, Mia are you okay ? "
" yes I'm fine but I have to go. Hopefully I will see you guys again soon " I said as I gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
I shut the door behind me leaving the house a spot in the distance as I walked quickly back to Alessandro's.
A few passers by looked at me strangely as I walked past them but I gave them a smile to show I was okay as I didn't want anyone to question.
After a long walk I finally arrived back. I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to get the first aid kit to clean my cuts. I didn't realise all of his men including Leo and Alessandro were in the kitchen too. They all saw me. I could see myself in the reflection of the glass and I looked awful. I had a big gash across my cheek that was dripping blood, blood on my arms and legs and my cheek had a hand print. I looked at them all horrified that they have seen me at my weakest and walked past quickly to the cupboard. Instantly I heard a chair scrape across the floor as Alessandro got up.
" sit " he muttered as he got the kit out the cupboard.
He made me sit on the side of the kitchen as he cleaned my cuts. I held onto his arm to help with the stings from the alcohol.
" did he do this? "  Alessandro asked. We both knew who he meant.
I nodded my head back to him. Alessandro looked upset but tried to hide it.
Once he had cleaned all my cuts I muttered thanks and ran to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and curled up in a ball on my bed.

End of chapter!