Fight

Mia
Next morning I woke up early so I could be ready for school. After I went in the shower I put on some clothes and a little bit of makeup and went downstairs. When I walked in the kitchen Alessandro and Leo were stood talking.
" morning " I said to them both
" morning " Leo said back to me with a smile. I then walked over to Alessandro and kissed him.
" I need to leave in about 10 minutes " I told Alessandro excitedly.
" okay I'll be ready " he said as he went back to talking to Leo.
I grabbed my lunch stuff and made myself a coffee.
After I had finished my coffee I picked up my bag and waited for Alessandro outside the front door.
" hey you ready ?" He asked me as he walked out the house and got his car.
He came out in his Lamborghini.
" ummm people are going to ask questions " I said nervously.
" doesn't mean you have to answer them  " he smirked
I got in the passenger seat and strapped myself in.
" I'll pick you up at the end of the day"
" are you sure. I can walk"
" no I need to know you get back safely"
" okay "
" if you need me at any point you can call me "
" I will "
" I might need to visit the base once I've picked you up but you don't have to come in if you don't want to "
" oh no, it's fine I'll come with you "
" okay" he smiled happily.
We pulled up at school and it looked busy. I could see everyone look my way as I pulled up in alessandro's  car.
I went to get out the car when I was pulled back by Alessandro.
" are you not going to say goodbye " he said playfully as he kissed me in the lips.
I could tell my cheeks were red. I got out the car and walked up into school confidently without making eye contact with anyone.
I met up with cara in the Locker room area.
" ahhhhhh Mia " she screamed as she ran towards me.
" where have you been ? " she asked
" just had a few days off" I shrugged
" oh well I'm glad your back " she said happily.
We went off together to our first lesson. We both had English first and we were in the same class.
I walked in after cara and the whole class turned to look at me.
" good morning Mia. Nice to see you " mr Stoke said to me with a smile.
" hi" i said back to him as I made my way to sit at my desk. I got out my books and pen to start the lesson.

It was now lunchtime and we had done four lessons. I loved every single one as it felt like I was normal.
Cara and I were walking out to the field when a boy came up to me.
" hi Mia " he said as he stepped closer to me
I stepped backwards and he shook his head.
" no Mia I won't hurt you "
" what do you want "
" you " was all he muttered in my ear.
I looked at cara and she nodded her head.
" hey get away " she said as she pushed the boy back.
" how dare you touch me " he said angrily as he swung at cara and she fell to the ground. I scream was and tried to get to her but he pushed me and held my waist. All his friends were around us cheering him on.
There were some of the popular girls too chuckling with the boys.
" her darling " he said to me as he grabbed my waist and moved his hands down my body.
I hit his hand away and slapped him around the face but he just carried on.
I grabbed his hair and yanked it as I swung him by his hair and chucked him on the floor. I repeatedly kicked him while he was on the floor. I was then pulled off him by our head teacher.
" enough " he shouted at me. Cara looked at me from the floor and smiled proudly. I don't think anyone thought I would do that.
" come with me " the head teacher said as he grabbed my arm and took me to his office.
Once we got there he made me sit on a seat.
" what happened " he stated
" he hurt cara and then he started touching me"
" if I hadn't of stopped you from beating him, he might of died "
" HE TOUCHED ME! WHAT WAS I MEANT TO DO? "
" stop shouting "
" all his friends were watching as he did it, cheering him on. God knows what he would of done if I didn't stop him. I slapped his hand away first but he carried on so then I had to be harsher. "
" I'm sorry Mia but you are in the wrong. You nearly killed that boy. I'm calling your dad to come and pick you up "
As soon as the headteacher said those words I panicked. My dad. No he can't.
" no please don't "
" I have to Mia "
" no, call anyone but him "
" I'm sorry but I have to call him "
"No " I screamed.
It was helpless! I texted Alessandro as quickly as I could. I couldn't let him see my otherwise my punishment would be worse.
Phone
Mia - I need help. Please come and get me

End of conversation !

That was all I could say before the teacher looked back at me. Hopefully he would come and pick me up and quickly.
" your dads on his way"
" no. Please don't. Tell him not to come "
" Mia I have to "
I started crying as I couldn't stop the tears. He was going to abuse me or maybe even kill me.

Alessandro
I was in a meeting with my gang, when my phone pinged. I took it out my pocket and saw it was form Mia. Instantly my heart began to beat faster. Was she okay? So many questions were running through my head.
As soon as the message loaded and I saw what she said, my heart shattered. Suddenly I could see red everywhere. I was so angry at whoever has hurt my precious Mia.
I ran out the room and I could hear Leo calling my name but I didn't turn around.
I got in my car and drove to school as quick as I could. Once I had left the driveway Leo called me.
" Alessandro what's wrong "
" Mia texted me. She needs help . I told her to text me if it was ever an emergency "
" oh shit. Do you need me "
" no I'll be fine. If I need you I'll call "
" hope everything's okay"
" me too "
And with that I ended the call .

Mia
After about five minutes I heard a car pull up. I thought it was Alessandro but I saw my father face.
Oh no.
He walked into the office and the teacher shook hands with him.
" I'm sorry but Mia has been excluded. She nearly killed someone "
" that's no child of mine " my father said angrily as he grabbed my arm and pulled me off the chair.
" I'll take her home "
" please don't " I shouted back to the teacher but I was already yanked out the door and into the car before I could say anymore.
The drive was silent.
I looked out the window everywhere for Alessandro but I couldn't see him.

Once we pulled up at my dads, he yanked me out the car and took me down into the basement.
He tied me to a chair and got out his weapons. He stated to hit me and kick me. He got out his knife and started to cut my arm, leg, face. He punched me everywhere until I was blue.

Alessandro
I got to her school but I couldn't see her anywhere. I went to the front office and asked where Mia was.
"Mia signed out. She's not here "
" okay " I said angrily as I walked back out.
Maybe she was back at mine already? I jumped in my car quickly and headed back to the house.

Mia
I could tell I was bleeding a lot. He finally untied me from the chair.
" go back to your man" he shouted and spat in my face as he chucked me out the front door.
With that I sat there crying a little while before I walked back to alessandro's. Where was he ?
I reached in my pocket to get out my phone but it wasn't here.
I took the back walk home as I didn't want I be seen walking near the roads.

Alessandro
I ran in the front door and into the kitchen.
" where is Mia "
" I don't think she's here " Leo replied
" she had to be " I shouted as I panicked
" clam down Alessandro. I'm sure we will find her "
We both ran all over the house looking for her.
" I can't find her " I shouted angrily.
" neither "
" WE NEED TO CHECK THE GARDEN " I shouted back to him.
We both ran out into the garden and checked everywhere but we couldn't see her.
We ran back into the kitchen after a frustrating 20 minutes search.
" what if she's hurt or she's been taken " I said worriedly as I walked around the kitchen.
" think Alessandro. Where could she be "
" her fathers " I said as I looked up at him.
I ran to the front door and grabbed my keys.
Just as I opened the front door I saw Mia standing there. My heart shattered.

End of chapter !