Author's note

Hi guys, I just wanted to clear a few things up and say a few thing.

IT IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY YET FYI

I'm sorry the story has ended up this way. This was always my intention to do this it wasn't a sudden change of mind. Believe me I did think about keeping her alive but I wanted to add an emotional part to the story which people will remember.
I wanted my story to stand out more and I thought this was the way to go .

There are still a few chapters left.
I'll tell you guys when I've finished the book.

I will write an alternative chapter but I'll finish the intended ending of the story first.
I do ask you to read the intended version and the obviously if you want to also read the added chapter then please do.

Lastly, lots of you keep commenting on how Mia is 16.
I'm from the UK and here the age of consent is 16 so it is a legal relationship.

Thank you for all the people reading and voting it means so much to me. Never in a million years did I think it would be this big. Everyday my audience grows and grows and I'm so happy.
And can I just say, I love reading all your comments. I sit and laugh at them, they really make my day.
Thank you for all the kind words everybody.

Next chapter should be tomorrow. Sorry I go back to school tomorrow so today's been hectic!

Love you guys💓