Unwanted attention

Alessandro
For the past few hours I've gone on a killing spree. I've killed all the men we were holding in the basement. Nobody could stop me.
All I saw was red.
The only person that could make that go away is Mia.
But she's been taken for me. Our babies. Gone.
All because of a sick bastard I call a father.

I need to be with her.
To feel her.
Smell her sweet scent.
Feel her lips on mine.
Hold her.
Hold each other.
Grieve together.

I wasn't going to let her go easily.

I angrily dialed my fathers number and to my surprise he picked up on the first ring.
" son, how are you ?"
" QUIT THE FUCKING BALL SHIT!" I shouted
" what do you mean son. I think you're confused?" My father said
" WHERE IS MIA. DONT FUCK WITH ME. TELL ME "
The line went quiet.
" FUCKING TELL ME " I shouted loosing all my temper
" somewhere you won't find her. You don't need her son "
" STOP FUCKING CALLING ME SON. YOU LOST THAT PRIVILEGE WHEN YOU STARTED TO BEAT MY MOTHER." I said with disgust laced in my voice.
" remember who you are talking to. Mia is safe. "
" where is she " I asked calmly
" I can't tell you " he said
" DO NOT EVER TAKE WHAT IS MINE AGAIN YOU BASTARD " I said as I ended the call.

My heart was hammering out of my chest. He admitted it. Now I just need to find a way to find her.

I was tapping my pen on the desk repeatedly. My mind was blank. I couldn't think straight.
I picked up my phone ready to call Leo when it came to me.
Track the call!
I ran downstairs and phoned the our mafias hacker and told them to be right over. Turns out this is much easier than I thought.

Mia
My phone wouldn't stop beeping. Message after message flooded my phone.
I reached down and grabbed it as I couldn't resist the temptation anymore.
" Mia leave it " Romeo said as he was sat in the corner of my bedroom watching me.
" I'm just seeing who it is " I told him continuing to go on my phone.
" I SAID PUT IT DOWN " he shouted.
" no, I'm just looking " I told him.
I opened the messages to see 50 messages from Mason and Tyler. Countless calls and messages from Alessandro.
With each message I read, a single tear flowed down my cheeks.
" baby, please come home. Im worried "
" I love you "
Before I could read anymore, instantly the phone was ripped from my hands and thrown against the wall.
" I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IT. " he shouted in my face.
I wiped his spit from my forehead which just made him angrier. He placed his hand on my shoulder but his hands were digging into my shoulder.
" you will obey me . " he said as he placed his hand on my knee.
I instantly hit it away, not wanting his affection.
He slowly ran his hand across my thigh.
"Now that Alessandro has gone and the babies, I can have you." He whispered as his hand brushed my lips.
" get off me " I warned him
" princess do you not like it" he said as he kept touching me.
" JUST FUCK OFF " I shouted as I slapped him around the face.
Anger poured from him. He grabbed my top around the shoulder and dragged me downstairs. He took me down a hidden staircase which lead to a room. Oh no.
He chucked me in, with no food or water.
" LEARN TO OBEY NEXT TIME " he shouted as he slammed the door leaving me sat on the cold floor.

Alessandro
My private jet had taken off around an hour ago. We managed to track Mia after a few hours. Leo had come with me on the plane especially as he was trying to calm me down. I just wanted to kill. I wanted my girl and I would do anything to get her back.

After what seemed like days we landed, and got in the car to take us to the place she was being held. My legs shook with worry. I don't know what I am going to turn up to. Mia could be in a bad way. All I could do was think the worst.
" leo, what if she's ... " I couldn't bring myself to say the words. No she couldn't be.
" I'm sure she's okay Alessandro. Don't worry. " he told me as we pulled up outside an old looking house.
" we're here" the driver said.
Adrenaline rushed through my body. I ran to the door as quickly as I could. I knocked however there was no reply. I knocked in the hope my father would answer so I could beat the shit out of him.
I kicked the door in, making it crash to the floor. I ran around the house trying to find Mia but there was no sign of her. I saw her smashed phone in a bedroom. What has happened ?
I ran downstairs frantically trying to find her. I opened all doors until I found another staircase. I ran down as quickly as I could. One room stood all alone. I opened the door and that's when I saw her.
Laying on the concrete floor.
Afraid.
Alone.

" Mia" I whispered.
" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY. I DONT WANT YOU " she shouted.
"Mia it's me Alessandro " I said softly.
Her head whipped around quickly in shock. As soon as I met her eyes I could see the pain. The fear plastered all over her face. However as soon as she saw me her face softened.
" no it can't be " she said as she rubbed her temple.
" I found you baby" I told her as tears clouded my vision.
I just stood there unable to move.
All I could think about were the babies.
" did you go to the clinic ?" I asked her. I couldn't look at her. I didn't know what to do.
" yes" she muttered
" he took them from us" I spat out in anger.
" no, no" Mia said
" I didn't do it. " Mia said with a smile.
" what do you mean ?" I asked. My eyes managing to meet hers.
" I didn't do it. " she repeated with tears in her eyes.
" the babies ?" I asked confused.
" yes, they are alive " she cried out in joy.
Tears of relief consumed me.
Before I could even think about what I was doing I ran towards Mia. I gently picked her up and hugged her. I hugged her like I never have before. I placed my head in the crook of her neck and drank her scent.
Once I put her down I lovingly placed my hands on her stomach.
" I love you guys " I told them.

End of chapter!
Sorry this took ages I've been really busy.
Any comments ?????
Love you guys loads !!