Intruder

Alessandro
I woke up and remembered I had fallen asleep with Mia on the sofa. I laid there a little longer with her until my phone started ringing. I took it out my pocket and groaned when I saw Leo's name flash on the screen. What does he want ?
I answered the phone reluctantly.
" what"
" oh hi to you too brother " Leo said with a chuckle
" you're wasting my time "
"Oh trust me I am not. We have a problem "
" what kind of problem " I said getting frustrated
" a man got through the gates and some how got past all the guards"
" who is he "
" we don't know. He's in the basement. He said he came for Mia and that he was instructed to take her"
As soon as Leo said that my blood began to boil. Why does he want my girl. Nobody can have her except me.
I hung up the phone without saying another word. I kissed Mia on the forehead and got up from the sofa. I placed the blanket over her and left the room.
I angrily stormed down into the basement. I opened the door and saw a skinny man lying on the floor face down with blood all over him.
" you better not of killed him Leo" I roared as I walked towards the man on the floor. I yanked him up and slapped him around the face. He didn't move so I did it again.
His eyes flew open and when he saw me standing in front of him, holding him he gulped .
" What's your name asshole " I shouted in his face
" why would I tell you " he said with a smug smile
I lifted him up by his sweater and chucked him on a chair.
I grabbed his hair and pushed his head back.
" you will tell me otherwise I will rip apart your flesh until every bone is exposed. "
I was going to say more but he cut me off and shouted in terror " Jack"
" so Jack what are you doing here "
I pushed a knife up against his throat as he wasn't speaking.
" I was sent "
" BY WHO"
He didn't say anything. I cut a hole in his arm as he screamed out.
" TELL ME " I demanded
" I will never tell you "
Rage was building up inside of me. He was weak yet he started to show strength and I admired that. But I wasn't going to spare his life.
With that I pulled out my gun and shot him in each foot and each arm in a blink of an eye.
His screams filled the basement. My men laughed and so did I.
" if you tell me I'll save you're life "
" never " he said with the last Piece of confidence he could muster.
I aimed my gun at his temple and shot him with two bullets.
" We need more security. NO ONE IS TAKING MY GIRL " I shouted frustratedly as I walked out the room.
I had blood all over me so I went in the shower. I turned the water to freezing cold as I liked the cold, it matched me.
The red water slowly trickled down the drain. Jack got what he deserved.

End of chapter!

Hi guys, sorry it's short but I'll update again today at some point. I hope you're liking the story.
Vote and comment !