Alone

Mia

I could feel pain. Sharp, intense bursts of it, surging through my body like an electrical current. I looked down to see I was tied to a chair. Dried blood covered my arms and T-shirt. I looked around the room expecting to see Alessandro but there was no sight of him.
A figure started walking towards me. The only sound that could be heard was my intense, laboured breathing. The sound of footsteps coming closer echoed through my ears. This is where I will die. That's when I looked down at my stomach and was reminded that I was responsible for my two unborn babies. I chaotically moved as much as I could to try and get out of these ropes but there was no use. I was stuck.
The foot steps were getting louder and louder.
" no " I muttered.
The only thoughts going around my head were my family. The family that I wanted. Alessandro, the two babies and i. Something that I would never see blossom.
My children couldn't die. I wasn't going to be held responsible for that. Nobody was going to take my children.
The figure was towering over me sending a waft of aftershave in my direction. I recognised that sent. My dad.
" dad ?" I questioned.
" yes honey " he replied while chuckling.
" no, no, no you can't hurt me. " I panicked
" I can do what ever I want to you " he said as he reached into his pocket.
" I AM PREGNANT!" I shouted in distress.
He stopped whatever he was doing as stood their in utter shock.
" well this will be more fun then I guess " he said as he carried on getting something out his pocket.
" SOMEONE HELP" I screamed and screamed. I didn't know where we were so this could be utterly pointless.
" no one will hear you. " he told me quietly as he got out of his pocket this huge knife.
I one hundred percent stopped breathing for a second. He was really going to kill me, and there is nothing I can do about it.
" now try not to scream. " he said as he started cutting a line across my stomach.
My screams were deafening. This bastard is about to take my babies lives and possibly mine.
" PLEASE STOP. TAKE ME AND NOT THE BABIES. LET THEM LIVE. " I pleaded as I broke down. Pools of tears flooded down my face.
Despite my pleading he continued to cut my stomach leaving me screaming in pain and horror.
I was broken.

Alessandro
Mia was restless. She kept turning and mumbling in her sleep. I normally admire this however today it sounded different. She sounded scared.
I laid in the bed looking up at the ceiling trying to get back to sleep when she started talking.
" no, no, no you can't hurt me" she said sadly.
I turned over to see her sat up in bed. Her eyes were shut.
" Mia baby, it's okay " I told her as I touched her shoulder.
She went quiet again so I just sat up in bed watching her to make sure she was okay.
" TAKE ME NOT THE BABIES" my heart absolutely shattered. Mia was so pure.
" Mia, you're safe " I assured her as I rubbed her back to try and get her attention.
Then came the screams. I've never heard a scream so loud. Even when I'm killing people in the basement they aren't this loud. The sound was heart breaking.
" MIA" I shouted, trying to get her attention but yet it was no use.
I took her frail, shaking body and enveloped her so tight. I soothed her and said her name yet she was still screaming. I didn't know what to do.
I felt helpless.
I cupped her face and stroked the side of her left cheek. With the other hand I played with her hair. I shouted Mia. Suddenly her eyes flew open. That's when I saw the pain in her eyes. The flow of tears didn't stop either.
I rushed to her and used my thumb to wipe the tears.
" it was a dream baby" I assured her while rubbing her back.
She gasped for air constantly.
" Mia take a deep breath. I've got you. "
She managed to nod her head. After a few minutes she managed to maintain her breathing.
" what happened princess ?" I asked
" my dad, he had me in this place. Nobody else's was around and no matter how much I screamed or pleaded he wouldn't stop hurting me. I told him I was pregnant but he didn't care. He took a knife." She gulped after she said the word knife. Instant fear ran through my veins. A single tear dropped down her cheek.
" he cut my stomach " she said as she broke down again.
" princess you know I would never let him do that. I will protect you and our babies until I die. "
She nodded her head.
" come on let's lay down " I told her as I gently pushed her back onto the mattress. She snuggled into the crook of my shoulder and wrapped her legs around mine. I soothed her until she was asleep.

Now it was clear. Mia didn't feel safe knowing her father was still around.
Tomorrow I'll make a deal with the devil.

End of chapter!!!!

I decided to update again today because of the amount of reads and votes. I've realised it seems people are really interested. I will try and upload as much as I can. I'm back at school so it can be hard to update but I will never update less than twice a week ( hopefully).
Okay serious question, who else is falling in love with Alessandro? Or is there someone else you love ?

I'd love to see any comments from you guys!
Lastly thank you for all the comments, votes and reads.