Heartache

Mia
A day had passed now. It ward hard trying to distance myself from Alessandro. I had a message from Romeo saying I need to leave in half an hour. He also told me not to say goodbye otherwise Alessandro won't let me go.
Saying goodbye would be too hard.
Packing was the hardest thing. Tears streamed down my face as I put my belongings in my bag.
I walked out the room to go in the bathroom so I could have a quick shower before I left. As I walked out I could see Alessandro coming up the stairs. Instantly his face lit up when it met mine.
As he reached the top of the stairs, I held out my arms ready to embrace him. This was the last time I would embrace him.
His hands found my back as they gently rubbed tiny circles on it. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. As I looked into his eyes I tried to take every breathtaking feature in so I would never forget him. The way his eyes sparkled as he looked into mine. With my thumb I gently caressed his cheek as I moved closer to his face and kissed him. I kissed him as if the world was ending. The reality was that my world really was ending. Everything and everyone I loved was being pulled away from me. And I was being forced to sit and watch.
My tongue explored every inch of his mouth, leaving both of us breathless. I was suddenly hungry for more. My hands gripped his hair as I kissed him again. He backed me into the wall and his hand explored my body, gripping my breasts. A quiet moan escaped my lips. Our kiss depend even more. I was hungry for him.
" baby, I can't. I have to go out. I'll be back in an hour " he said with a grunt.
Instantly my smile faded. This was the last time I would see him. However He was going out which made it easier for me to leave as he wouldn't be here to ask questions.
" I love you " I said to him as he put me back down on the floor.
" I love you too " he said as he kissed the top of my head.
He also wrapped his arm around my belly lovingly and placed a kiss on top.
He walked away and out the front door. As soon as he left I broke down and cried. I loved him. But that was the reason I had to go. In order to protect those I love I had to leave.
I carried my bags out to my car and shut the front door behind me.
I tried to be strong. However there was no use. I was completely and utterly broken.
I drove to the airport like instructed and boarded my flight. I put my bags in the overhead compartments and went and sat at the window. I put my headphones on so I could drown out the noise of screaming kids and laughter. Laughter. Something I knew I wouldn't be doing for a long while.
As I sat looking out the window, ready to take off I started to cry again. However it was silent tears. The most painful cries are always silent.
" well done Mia " I heard a voice say. I snapped my head around to see Romeo, who came and sat next to me. Instantly my blood ran cold.
" leave me alone " I shouted not caring who was listening.
I needed him gone. I needed him to leave me. Leave me to grieve.
" now now, that's no way to treat me. " he said to me as he held my chin hard so I was turning to face him.
" why? Why do all this ?" I asked while trying to fight back the tears.
" oh honey. It had to be done " was all he said. Then he let go of my face and got his laptop out of his bag.
I turned to face the window wanting to be away from this monster.
I didn't even know where we were going. All I knew was that the tears would never stop.

End of chapter!
What do you guys think ?
Thanks for reading?
What do you think to this chapter and the last?
I'd love to see you comment!