make her proud

6 years later: 

Alessandro: 

(letter to mia) 

To my dearest love, 

Where do I start? You've been gone for six years now. Not a single moment has passed that I don't think about you. I do everything for you. Hoping to make you proud, wherever you are. I know that you would be so proud of our little babies. Well I say that, they aren't so little anymore. They've just started school, and they absolutely love it. It's been hard without you. Hard raising them on my own, as every child deserves a mother to look up to, but I've managed. Leo has helped me out countless times. You'll be pleased to know he's got a fiancé . They are expecting a baby boy in a few months time. She's Called Carly and she's been amazing to the twins. Shell always offer to help whenever she's round. You don't need to worry about us my love. We are all okay. I hope you are too. The twins look just like you, it's a perfect reminder of your beautiful face when I see them. Their eyes twinkle like yours, and they both have your amazing personality! The mafia is going well. We are still the top, the best in the business. But it's all for you my love. Everything I do is for you. 

I miss you. I miss your touch. Your laugh. Your smile. Everything about you. But its okay because I'll see you again one day. Hopefully you're looking down on us, guarding us from any danger. Proud of what the children have become, proud of me. As you know I'm proud of you and always will be. Until we see each other again, I want to promise you one thing. I promise you that I will do my best for the children , no matter what. They deserve the world and thank you for giving me the best gift In life. 

Until I see your beautiful face again my love, goodbye. x

( end of the letter) 

" Daddy " both Hailey and Kayleigh screamed as I chased them around the garden. This was one of their favourite games to play. 

The last six years have been hard. Endless worrying. But it was all worth it. 

I managed to catch both of them and smothered them in kisses like I always do when I catch them. 

They both fell to the floor in laughter. 

" I need a breather girls, this is too tiring " I said with a laugh as I sat down on the grass.

Both of them came over and sat next to me and I wrapped an arm around each of them. 

" Daddy, why don't we have a mum?" Kayleigh asked as they both looked up at me. 

I couldn't look them in the eye so I started up at the sun beaming down on us, imagining it was Mia. I didn't reply instantly as I didn't know how to tell them. 

" Daddy?" Hailey asked wanting to know the answer. 

I looked down at both of their beautiful blue piercing eyes as I told them. 

" You have a mummy, angles. You have a beautiful mummy. But she's not here anymore. She's in heaven but she loves you very much"

" What is heaven" Hailey asked with her innocent blue orbs staring up at me. 

" It's somewhere that good people go. Mummy was a very good person" 

" I want to meet mummy" Kayleigh said with a smile. 

" One day angel one day" I told them as I kissed the top of their head. 

end of the chapter. 

END OF THE BOOK!!!!!! 

ahhh I can't believe its the end! Ive had so much fun writing this and the support I've been getting is amazing. I love each and everyone of you that had commented, voted, messaged me privately and read my book. You have all made me extremely happy. 

I am now going to write an alternative chapter for the people that didn't like Mia dying, I'm sorry guys but it was always the plan to do it. This I will Start tonight but it will definitely be released tomorrow at some point in the evening/ afternoon. 

As a separate note I am going to write a new book which will be a completely different story, if any of you are interested in reading any other books by me, please support me on that journey too. Id love to have your final comments about the book and any improvements in the comments. 

Thank you all for being amazing and giving me a chance to write a story!