Reality

Alessandro
A day had passed already. I was going insane. I haven't ate or slept at all since I'm trying to find Mia. I've had all my men, do everything they can however no one knows where she is. It's hopeless.
I've called up her dad however he is keeping his part of the deal and is far away from here. To check this was true I called her brothers and they confirmed that Lorenzo wasn't there. Nobody has seen her.
With every that goes by even more worry fills the pit of my stomach.
I was walking through the hallway when a knock came from the front door. I opened it revealing my mother with bloodshot eyes.
" mum what's wrong ?" I asked instantly comforting her.
" I'm worried son. About Mia "
My mum was one of the first people I told however she said her or father didn't know anything but they would keep an eye out for her.
Where was father ?
" so am I mum. " I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.
" Alessandro, I have to tell you something" my mother said.
" what is it " I asked comfortingly.
" your father. He has her. "
Instantly my blood ran cold. My father took her.
No this can't be right.
No.
" pease son, I overheard a conversation. I couldn't tell you straight away. I'm so sorry! " she told me as she burst into tears.
It was as if the world had stopped. All I could see was Mia. Mia being taken by somebody I know. My own father.
" the conversation I heard. I confronted your father about it. He told me all about it. That I can't tell anyone or else he will beat me until I die. But I love Mia too much to let this happen. Seeing you hurt. It can't go on "
" did he hurt you ?" I asked slightly raising my voice.
" yes "
" show me" I demanded
Mother showed me all the bruises and cuts all over her body. This sick fucker has to die.
" what are his plans " I asked
" I'm not sure where they have gone. He didn't say all I knew is that they were getting a plane after.." mum paused and gulped.
" Mia went to the clinic. "
" what clinic ?" I asked confused.
Mother looked away from me. Tears streamed down her face.
" your father, made her go to the abortion clinic "
The words were like shards of glass stabbing me in the heart.
Abortion?
He's killed our babies.
" no" I said
" no, no" I repeated as I paced around the room.
" no, no, no" I shouted. I picked up the glass vase and threw it as hard as I could against the wall.
" this can't be happening " I said as I broke down.
" I'm so sorry " mother said as she walked over and held me. She held me while I cried. Until I stopped. Until the pain became too much and just made me numb.
" OUR BABIES ARE DEAD " I screamed.
" NO, THIS CANT BE " I screamed again with tears rushing down my face.
My mum was crying too. Crying for me. For Mia, for herself. She was no longer going to be a grandmother.
We both cried and cried.
It felt like the pain was never going to end.
" he's killed them " I repeated again. It was as if it didn't sound real.
" our babies " I said as my voice cracked.

End of chapter!
Sorry it's short I'll try and update again soon. I'm busy with exam revision so I'll update a bit less however I will try my hardest. Thank you to everyone who is commenting and voting!
What are your thoughts ??

I love you all💓