Home

Mia
I have been in the hospital for a week now and today was the day I got to go home. Yes home. Alessandro's house was like the home I never had.
I haven't been allowed out of bed all week and Alessandro has stayed by my side everyday and every night. All week he has slept in the hospital chair next to my bed. Every night I fell asleep holding this hand.
Neither of us have uttered a word about who did this to me but we decided we'd talk about it when we get home.
I'd just woken up to the sun beaming through the window. I looked to my right and saw Alessandro still asleep with his hand in mine.
I smiled as I looked down at our hands. His hand was at least double the size of mine yet they felt like they belonged together.
I caressed his hand with my thumb soothingly. He then began to stir. I didn't realise as I was looking out the window.
" Mia " he said sleepily
I quickly snapped my head back round so I could see him. " oh sorry I woke you"
" no don't worry baby " he said as he got up and kissed my cheek.
" where are you going ?"
" to get the doctor to see if we can go home "
I smiled thankfully and he walked out the room.

Alessandro
Wow. She really was beautiful. As she smiled at me as I walked out all I could think of was how lucky I am.

I ran down the corridor all excited to talk to her doctor. I asked at the reception if I could see her.
A few minutes after I asked, the doctor walked out. As soon as she saw it was me she smiled.
" can Mia come home today" I asked in a pleading way.
" yes she can. She can leave soon. I just need to check everything over and come and check on her before she goes "
A wave of relief washed over me. I'm so happy. I jumped with excitement and thanked the doctor and ran back to Mia.

Mia
I was lying down in bed when I heard the door open and Alessandro rushed in.
" you can go home today " Alessandro shouted.
I couldn't quite believe it. It felt like a prison being stuck in this bed not even being able to sit up as I ache too much. Alessandro had made it more enjoyable but I'd rather be at home.
My doctor walked in, laughing at Alessandro.
" hi Mia. I've just come to check everything one last time and then you can leave straight away. If you have any problems, call me and if it's necessary you'll need to come back but you should be okay" she assured me.
" okay thank you "
After the doctor had finished checking me over she had to do some stretches for my legs so they won't stiffen up.
Alessandro came and grabbed my hand as this was the painful part.
" okay Mia, I need to stretch them." The doctor said to me as she gently lifted one of my legs. As she stretched them, the pain was horrific.
I could feel my eyes burning with my tears. I looked up at Alessandro through my watery eyes and could see that he looked afraid and hurt.
I accidentally let out a scream that I have been holding in. I couldn't help it, the pain was too much to handle.
Instantly I clenched his hand. Alessandro stroked my hair soothingly as he whispered into my ear " it's okay Mia.  Focus on me"

After a painful half an hour of leg exercises the doctor told me that I was okay to go home. Alessandro carefully helped me out of bed and lifted me up bridal style.
" I can try and walk " I said as I giggled.
" nope, I can carry you to the car at least " he said without giving me a choice as he started walking through the hospital corridors and to his Lamborghini.
Once we got outside, the doors to the car opened and Alessandro carefully rested me in the seat. He got intro he drivers seat and drove away from the hospital.
Once we pulled up on the drive, the guards welcomed me back. Alessandro rushed out the car to get to my side to help me out. He put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his shoulders.
" careful " he stated as I got up from the car. It was painful but bearable.
The pain was terrible when I had to bend them in an awkward way. Walking was doable however it was still painful.
We walked to the front door and was welcomed by an excited looking Leo.
" MIA" he screamed as he ran towards me and hugged me.
Leo came to visit a few times while I was in the hospital and we are now a lot closer.
Alessandro shuffled next to me and that's when Leo remembered that my legs were still weak.
" oh sorry Mia" he said a little ashamed he got over excited.
Alessandro helped me onto the sofa. As soon as I was put down, he walked away.
" Alessandro " I whined.
" are you okay" he asked concerned
" I want you to stay" I said with a frown
" I can't, I have work to do. "
" please " I said with my puppy dog eyes
" fineeeee" he said giving in as he walked  over to me. He laid  on the sofa next to me and we cuddled while watching Disney movies. I finally felt relaxed. Everything felt right in the world.

End of chapter!
I hope this is okay. I rushed it a little just in case you guys are interested! 
I just want to say thank you again for reading my book