Pickles

Mia
Pickles. All I could think about was pickles. I huffed as I pulled back my duvet. I walked down the stairs excitedly and ran into the kitchen. I searched every cupboard looking for pickles. To my horror there wasn't a single jar.
I slumped down onto the floor trying to replace pickles in my mind with another food.
I got up as my legs started to go numb. That's when I decided I wasn't having any of this! If I wanted pickles, I should get pickles.
I held my head high as I walked into the hallway shouting alessandro's name. I repeatedly shouted it yet I didn't hear him say anything back.
Just as I was about to turn around I saw him walking up the basement stairs. I definitely blame it on the hormones but my god did he look like a god! His suit hugged every muscle he had. The black suit complemented his hair perfectly. His jawline sharp and his face plastered with confusion.
" Alessandro" I shouted happily as I saw him. He instantly snapped his head up as soon as he heard me say his name. He smiled instantly when he saw me.
" hey princess " he greeted me warmly.
" do you have any pickles?"
" ewww no" he replied with a look of disgust on his face.
I instantly took offence.
" I'm craving pickles so badly" I grunted
" let's go to the shop " he told me as he collected one of his jackets and rested it on my shoulders.
I smiled happily as I had won him over.
I walked out the door and shut it behind me. We both got in alessandro's car and drove off.

" so, how did it go ?" I asked eventually
" as planned." Was his only reply.
I nodded registering what he said.
" so when is this checkup?" He asked
" tomorrow"
" I'll be there " he told me as he put his hand on my knee. He drew little circles on my leg.
My eyes started to close because of how comforting it was.

" Mia" Alessandro gently whispered. I opened my eyes to see the passenger door open and Alessandro crouched down on the floor trying to wake me.
" sorry " I muttered.
" you have nothing to be sorry about. It was cute " he said with a smile. He held out his hand to help me get out the car.
We walked into the supermarket entrance. I picked up a basket and started walking quickly to the pickle section.
Once I got there I scooped 12 jars into the basket. I turned around to look at Alessandro and I smiled, satisfied with the pickles. He shook his head while laughing.
Hand in hand we walked to the till to pay for them.
Once Alessandro paid for them we both walked out to the car. As we were walking alessandro's grip on my hand became very tense. I looked up at him and saw him looking around the car park. He looked concerned.
" Alessandro are you okay?" I asked worriedly.
"I'm fine " he stated as he rushed me back to the car.

Alessandro
I was loving this trip out with Mia until we walked out the shop. That's when I saw the black Mercedes. I was so tempted to walk over to the car and end this fight but mias safety comes first. Plus we need to take down this mother fucker as a gang!
I hurried her back to the car not wanting to explain what was happening. I obviously would tell her eventually but now is not the time.

Mia
I realised on the way home we went a different way. It took much longer yet I didn't really mind. I just sat in the passenger seat eating a jar of pickles. Alessandro had his window open as he complained about the smell.

Finally we got back at the house. I went into the kitchen to find a space for my pickles while Alessandro walked off to his office. He said he had some business to sort out.

Alessandro

I sat behind my office desk discussing the matter with Leo and Rodrigo.
" so they followed you ?" Leo asked concerned
" yes. They are obviously trying to follow Mia, so we need to be careful. " I told them.
They both needed their head.

Mia
It was now getting dark outside when Alessandro came downstairs form his office.
" I'm sorry that took so long " he apologised as he came over and sat next to me on the sofa.
" it's okay " I told him reassuringly. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I always felt safe in his arms.
It felt like I was meant to be with him.

Next day

We were both waiting patiently in the waiting room for my appointment. Alessandro actually looked nervous. I reached over and cupped his hand in mine.
" I'm excited " I told him hoping he would be excited too.
He smiled at me as if he adored me.
" Mia Hermendez " a smiley woman called our from the front desk.
We both immediately stood up and walked towards her.
" room 28" she told us.
" thank you " I muttered as we walked off.
Before we reached the room Alessandro backed me into the wall as he gently stoked the side of my cheek. My heart rate increased at the close contact.
He twisted my face to the side and whispered into my ear " i can't wait to make you Mrs Accardo"
His breath on the side of my cheeks sent shivers down my spine. He finally let me go and we both walked into the room as if everything was normal.

We both walked into the room to see a male doctor sat waiting for us. He gave us a big smile as soon as he saw us.
" it's nice to meet you guys. Have a seat." The man told us.
Alessandro put his hands around my waist possessively.
The doctor told us that everything looked normal for this stage and that I was a month pregnant.
For the whole appointment Alessandro kept growling at the man whenever he touched me or got too close. I just shook my head at him. Deep down I found it hot but after all he was the doctor trying to help me so he shouldn't worry ! Once the doctor told me that everything was normal I saw Alessandro relax. I think he was more nervous then I was.

As we left we thanked the doctor and left hand in hand with big smiles on our faces.

End of chapter!