Pure anger

Mia
It was now a few days after the intruder. Alessandro told me about him. I wasn't scared of him. The only person I feared was my father.

I decided to go shopping today to get out the house. I  didn't tell anyone as they didn't need to know. I'll be back in a few hours anyway. I can handle my self I don't need security. Anyway, they are all busy trying to prevent another attack.

I got one of the Mercedes out the garage and drove off.
I put the windows down as I went past the fields and breathed a sight of relief. It felt nice to be out the house.
I pulled up outside the shopping centre and parked the car. I walked into the entrance as was amazed. I haven't been shopping in years. My father never let me go so my brothers would bring me back clothes whenever they went. I looked up and saw the giant escalator leading up to even more shops. There was a water fountain in the middle with lots of kids all trying to get in the water. Mums were screaming at their kids! Wow this felt nice.
I walked into the first clothing shop. Without Alessandro knowing before I left I took $2000 out his wallet. I thought I deserved it - hahaha.
In the first shop I must have picked up at least 20 items. The woman looked at me with a scowl and an amusing face as she thought I wouldn't be able to afford it all but when I pulled out the wad of money her eyes lit up and she was suddenly nice to me. Two faced much?

After I had finished shopping I walked out back to the car. I had 12 bags in my hands and they were all full. Alessandro never has to know I took money. Not that he hasn't got enough anyway !
As I pulled out the key to the car I heard shuffling behind me.
I turned around to see a man standing staring at me
" Can I help you?" I asked nicely
" i would just like to say you look stunning"
" oh thanks " I said as I turned back to the car.
" can we go out for drinks some time " he asked pleadingly.
He was not attractive what so ever. He had a mop of greasy black hair and a few teeth missing. He didn't look like he cared about his appearance much at all.
" no sorry "
" why" he said as he began to get closer to me
" I have a boyfriend all ready" I said to him hoping he would walk away. I put the bags in the boot and walked back around to the drivers seat. Before I could open the door I was lifted up of the ground as the man started to run with me in his arms.
" get off me you shit" I screamed as I elbowed him in the face.
I used my legs to kick him repeatedly in the legs. When I had enough swing on my kick, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine 😂.
My foot connected to his lower regions making him double over in pain. I saw this as my opportunity to run. Well I say run. I couldn't leave without beating him a bit more. This fucker needs to be taught a lesson.
I grabbed him by the hair and smashed his face into the ground. I then repeatedly kicked him in the back. He rolled over so he was looking up at the sky so I kicked him even more in the stomach. The man was shouting in pain but I wasn't going to let that stop me. People were gathering yet no one was doing anything about it. I stomped on his face and stomach before I pulled his head up to my face and told him " do not touch me again "
And with that I walked away feeling like a bad ass. Wow for a second I definitely believed I was in a movie.
I drove away leaving the man lying on the floor a speck in the distance.

Once I pulled up back at the house, security were swarming the place. I am guessing for me. I parked the car in the garage and heard all the security talking " she's back. It's okay"
I sighed and walked back into the house . As I walked in Leo, Alessandro and their men where all standing in the hall. Alessandro looked concerned. Shitttttt!
" hi guys " I said happily as I put the bags in the floor.
" WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Alessandro roared at me.
" I went shopping. I didn't think it would be a problem" I said trying to wind him up as obviously it was a problem to them .
" why didn't you answer your phone "
" sorry it ran out of battery "
" of course it did " he said as he rubbed his forehead helplessly
" why didn't you take security ? " he asked concerned
" I don't need them. Alessandro I can handle myself you know" I said with a giggle as I walked into the kitchen.
" you could of got in to trouble " Leo said finally speaking up.
" well I know how to handle things. I dealt with this situation just fine "
" what situation " Alessandro asked
Oh shit. That fell out my mouth.
" well unmmm"
" MIA "
" a man followed me to the car and lifted me and tried to take me but I fought him off. Don't worry I gave him a good beating. It was no big deal really "
" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. WHY WOULD IT NOT BE A BIG DEAL. YOU WERE ATTACKED "
" I CAN HANDLE  THINGS MYSELF" I said starting to get annoyed.
I walked off leaving them all gobsmacked.

End of chapter!
I hope you guys like this. I thought I would show Mia's true character as she is quite powerful when she decides to be. Thank you to all those who are voting, reading and commenting. I can't believe the views I'm getting!