Anger to love

Alessandro
I couldn't hide the anger. The hurt I felt. She's been attacked yet she let us all believe everything was okay. I have never felt so protective over someone or something before and it scared me. It chilled me to the bone, the thought of her not being with me.
I was still stood with Leo in the kitchen. We both just stood there, neither of us knowing what to do. My Mia was attacked and for sure somebody would pay for that.
" Alessandro, it could be the same group as last time."
I nodded my head.
" we need to find out information on them and fast. "
" we don't know anything. We don't have anything to base our evidence from. "
" we will find a way "
" well one way is using Mia as bait. That way we can capture someone and get some information. "
I couldn't believe Leo was suggesting such an idea. Putting Mia's life at risk was completely unnecessary. We are the top mafia gang after all, we will find a way. We always do. We haven't got this far not knowing how to detect fucking psychopaths.
" I am not putting her in danger. Let's think on it. Meet me in two hours in my office"
Leo nodded his head and walked out.
I better go and find Mia and apologise.

I knocked on her door and heard her voice from the other side .
" who is it " she said demandingly.
Jeee, it looked good on her.
" it's me. I've come to talk" I said as if I was proposing an offer.
She opened the door for me and walked back down to her bed. I shut the door behind me and walked over to the bed.
" look I'm sorry Mia. I'm just worried "
" I can handle things myself you know. I don't need security or someone there to protect me. "
" yes I know. And I'm sorry for thinking you couldn't. All I want to do is keep you safe so I will do anything in my power to do that. "
Mia looked up at me and smiled.
She brushed her hand against my cheek and instantly her touch made me feel like I was struck by lightning.
I think she felt it too as she jumped a little. I leaned in and kissed her. I kissed her as if the world was disappearing. She was all I needed.
She got on top of me and started to slowly move her hand down my chest.
" Mia "
" I am ready Alessandro. I've been thinking about it for a while now and I know I'm ready "
That was all I needed to hear. I pushed her back on the bed so I was hovered over her. I latched my lips onto hers, showing my passion. I took off her top and was mesmerised by the sights.
" holy "
Mia chuckled and got straight back to taking my top of.
She undid the belt in my jeans and slid them down. I did the same to her.
" Mia are you sure "
" I've never been so sure " she said breathlessly
" it may hurt Mia " I said honestly, not wanting her to be in pain.
" I know " she assured me.
" tell me if you want me to stop"

We were both lying down under the covers looking happily at each other. Man that was amazing.
Suddenly my phone started to ring. Typical. I picked it up and it was a frustrated Leo asking where I am. Oh shit the meeting . I apologised and told him if be there in five.
" Mia I have to go "
" it's fine" she said comfortingly. I slid out the covers and put back on my clothes. I kissed her repeatedly until she pushed me out the room.
Now I was really not in the mood for this meeting.

End of chapter!
Sorry it's quite quick but next one will be longer. Thanks to those who are reading commenting and voting. It really helps if you vote and comment.