Deals with the devil

Alessandro
I sat in my office tapping my fingers on my desk. It was 4 in the morning. I snuck out of bed while Mia was sleeping.
It was time to make a deal with the devil.

Earlier I took mias phone and found her dads number in her contacts. I copied the number into my phone. I sighed hesitantly. I know this could be a mistake but I need to make Mia feel safe. She doesn't feel safe while her dads still around so I need to make a deal with him.

I rung his number and waited patiently. As every ring went by the quicker my heartbeat speed up. On the last ring, Lorenzo ( mias father ) picked up.

-phone call-
" hello, who is this?" Lorenzo spoke
" Alessandro" I said back. The sound of this mans voice made me want to be sick. All the things he has done to Mia and her mother came flooding back into my head as he spoke. I balled my fists up in pure anger as I listened to him.
" ahhhh Alessandro just the man I want. How's Mia ?" He asked as if he cared.
" Let's get this straight, you don't have to be fake with me. I can see right through your bullshit so don't play with me. I could snap your neck in a heart beat, just remember that. Anyway, I'm calling about Mia. You sick mother fucker have messed up my girl."
" I wouldn't do such a thing. Mias my only daughter" he told me trying to act sincere.
" remember no bullshit Lorenzo. " I said with my jaw clenched.
" as I was saying, if you mess with Mia then you've also annoyed me. So how about this, I want you to go away for a while. For as long as you're around here, Mia doesn't feel safe. So you need to go, and go far away before I remove you in a different way. " I said with a chuckle at the thought of putting my hands around this idiots neck.
" Alessandro, I'm not just going to leave "
" I expected you would say this. So we can make a deal. You go away and leave Mia alone forever, and I'll make a deal with you . "
" I want $100 million dollars. " he told me.
Without even flinching at the high amount of money I agreed.
" of course. I'll send it right your way as soon as I know you have left. " I assured him.
" nice doing business with you Alessandro. " he told me.
I hung up the phone not wanting to say another word to him.
No amount of money will ever compare to my girl.

End of chapter!

Sorry it's really short today, I have been really busy. I'll update again either tomorrow or Tuesday. I've reached 10 k and I could honestly cry! I never thought I would get any reads let alone 10 k. I'm so happy you guys are also commenting and voting.
I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please leave comments and likes.
Okay so, some questions:
Who trusts mias dad ?
What are your thoughts on Alessandro?
Do you think the situation could of been handled differently for a better solution?
I'd love to hear from you guys!
Thank you for everything!!!!!!