16: Now I Get a Holiday

Chapter 16:

                ** I’m sorry guys… but for what I have planned for the rest of this story, I’m going to need to skip ahead. But please enjoy.**

Hayley’s POV:

“Taylor!!” I exclaimed at the top of my lungs. Grabbing his shirt from the floor. I slid it quickly over my naked body.

“What?” He rushed to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. “What’s wrong?” He looked at me worried.

“Nothing.” I said panting. “Wow, for someone who is always on tour, I am so out of shape.” I giggled.

He gave me a “what the fuck” face.

“Oh right.” I said. Taking his hand in mine. I led us to the kitchen. Where he had been cooking while I was still so busy being so lazy in bed. I hoped on the counter.

“Today Hayley.” He said a little annoyed.

“Stop being grumpy.” I pulled him to rest in between my legs. “First of all good morning.” I pecked his lips.

“morning.” He smiled up at me. “Soo??”

“Second of all…” I dragged on. “Jeremy and Kat had the baby.”

“What?!?” His eyes grew wide.

“I know.” A smile appeared on my face.

“That is so great.”

I nodded agreeing. “I can’t wait to hold her in my arms already. I said rocking my arms back and forth.

“So let’s do it.”

“What?” I looked at him.

“Yeah. Let’s go to London.” He said staring deep into my eyes.

“I don’t kno…”

“Hayley.” He sighed placing his hand over mine. Grasping it slightly. “We never really do anything like spontaneous.”

“What are you talking about T. We got engaged and got married all in a three month period. It does not get more spontaneous than that.”

He chuckled.

“And let’s not forget our first time together. Remember? You literally just came up behind me and picked me off the ground. Carrying me to the back room.”

“I remember.” He smirked.

“So we are the definition of spontaneous.” I smiled wide.

“Well,” he hooked his arm around my waist. Pulling me towards him. “How about I take you on a spontaneous trip to London?” He kissed my arm that I had wrapped around his neck.

“I don’t know T.” I said slightly worried of what we will be leaving behind. “We can’t just up and go to another country.”

He shook his head and sighed. “Look babe.” He locked eyes with me. “We never went on a proper honey moon. After we tied the knot, it has been nonstop touring; festivals; interviews.”

“What was it; Sound wave, spring tour, festivals in Europe, South America, more Europe, self-titled, Jingle Ball?” He nodded. “Dang babe. I guess you’re right. We didn’t have any time to have a honey moon.”

“Thank you.” He exclaimed. I laughed.

“Alright. When do you want to leave then?”

He hummed. “How about today?”

“What?!” He nodded.

“Yeah, come one.” He pulled me to stand on my feet. “Go pack. I’ll book the flights and everything.”

“Are you serious right now?” He nodded.

“Go!” He exclaimed with excitement.

“OKAY!” I laughed rushing up the stairs. Pulling our luggage. I began to throw London appropriate clothing for both Taylor and I.

Taylor’s POV:

Countless hours of flying and visits to customs… We had finally arrived at our hotel in London. Not far from where Kat was staying.

We didn’t say anything about us being here. Since indeed we did it to surprise Jeremy and Kat.

But secretly I had a surprise of my own planned for our one year anniversary.

Hayley threw herself on the bed when I finally got the card to open.

“Tired?” I asked as I put my carry on in the closet.

“Very.” She said. Yawing right after.

“Do you want to sleep? Go out to eat? Your choice babe.” She slightly sat up.

“Food.” She said monotone.

Making me crack up.

“Alright.” I smiled. “Where to?”

“You want to just walk around and see where we end up?” She asked standing off the bed and going through her bag.

“Sounds good to me.”

She smiled freshening up her make up.

“I seriously don’t know why you have to wear that. You are so beautiful without any on.”

She exhaled. “Do you have to make that comment every time I apply make up in front of you?”

I nodded. “I just think you are gorgeous without it.” I came up behind her. Wrapping my arms around her waist. I placed a kiss behind her ear.

“Well,” she playfully rubbed my face with a brush. “I think you could use some make up.”

“Hey! What are you saying? I’m beautiful.” I said in fake hurt.

She giggled. “Can’t argue with that Curly fry.”

** Aren’t they just the cutest!!**