2: Got No Time For Feeling Sorry

Chapter 2:

Taylor’s POV:

Waking up as a married man has seriously made me realize that I am the happiest man on earth.

Things finally falling into place.

Hayley and I married, our album will be released in four months, everything just so perfect.

I look down to my right and see her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face.
The sheets lay perfectly on our waists.

Her back fully exposed to and her chest pressed against mine.

I sighed contently as I pushed away a strand of orange hair that was covering her eyes.

I did it gently for fear of waking her. But she was such a light sleeper.

“Morning.” She muttered without opening her eyes.

“Morning my beautiful wife.” A smile already appearing on our faces.

“Mmm… I love the sound of that.” She placed a small kiss on my jaw line. “I love you husband.”
“Ditto.”

Her eyes opening slowly as they adjusted to the light.

“What time is it?” She yawns.

“Just a little past 8. Why?”

Her eyes open wide. “Crap! Taylor we have to hurry. We have to get down to the lobby for breakfast.” She pulled the sheets to her chest. I chuckled lightly.

“Babe, we set up brunch, not breakfast. That starts at 11. Not 9.”

“Oh.” She giggled that adorable giggle of hers. “I totally forgot.”

I smile. “You are always so forgetful.”

“I know. Bad habit.” She snuggles against me as again.

“You are a bad habit.” I teased.

She scrunched her nose and dug her face into my bare chest. I tightened my grip on her and place small kisses in her hair.

A wave of peace and happiness rushed over us.

“On the whole husband and wife thing,” she pulled her face up. “I forgot something.”

“What?” She rose her whole body and pulled her phone from the top drawer of the night stand.

“Here lay back.” I did. “Raise her left hand to cover your eyes.” I did. “Smile.” She instructed I did.

A flicker on her phone went off and I knew exactly what she was doing.

“You just couldn’t lay off the social network?” I teased.

“Hey. Fans have to know what’s going on.” She smiled. “Besides I’m sure someone already posted pictures of the party. And now we have to clear up any rumors.” I nodded at her. “Besides. I cannot wait to yell to the world that we are in love and married.”
“How did I ever get so lucky?”
“I don’t know York. Guess you have to thank your lucky stars” She winked at me. I smirked and began to tickle her sides. She yelped.

“No, no stop.” She squirmed underneath my fingers. “I’m going to pee.” She laughed.

“Alright.” I removed my hands from her ribs and took her face in my hands. “In all seriousness, thank my lucky everything to have ended up with someone as beautiful as you.” She blushed.

“I feel the exact same way.” I smiled as she leaned up and kissed my lips. “Now check your twitter.” She whispered as she pulled away.

I chuckled and reached over her small figure to retrieve my phone from the same night stand.