34: Just Simply Aging

Chapter 34:

Narrative POV:

*Hi... before we begin, I just want to say that this chapter is in a form of an interview. I thought it would be fun to just ask fictional Hayley & Taylor some questions about being married, being parents, paramore's future, and all the sorts... I had a really fun time coming up with these so hope you enjoy**

4 months later:

The interviewer walks into the photo shoot for AP magazine. Taylor and Hayley had been asked to do a spread for the magazine's spring issue. This theme, 'Rock Stars in Love.' So AP thought who better to interview than Paramore's paramours.

At first Taylor was hesitant to the idea, but Hayley, being the mushy hopeless romantic that she is solely convinced him that it would be super cute and adorable. So wanting to make his wife happy, he agreed to the interview.

She sits on the couch in front of the couple. "hello." She extends her hand out. "I'm Lauren from Ap."

"Hey." Taylor says with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you." Hayley shakes her hand as she goes off to quickly check her phone. "I'm sorry I know this is unprofessional of me but I do have a baby at home. Just need to quickly check up on her."

Lauren nods. "It's fine. Perfectly understandable."

Taylor smiles and proceeds to un cross his legs. Feeling more comfortable.

Hayley puts her phone under her leg and finally looks up.

"Okie so before we begin," Lauren clears her throat. "Is there are topics you'd like me to stay away from?"

"Yeah, relationship questions." Taylor says jokingly.

Lauren's eyes go wide.

Hayley giggles. "He's kidding." Lauren blows a sigh of relief followed by a giggle. "Uh, not that I can think of. Taylor?" She turns her head to her husband.

"Um." He bites onto his lip. "I guess you can't ask for our phone numbers or address. Maybe stay away from asking for my social security number." He smiles. "Other than that, ask away."
Lauren once again nods and places a recorder on the table in front of them. Proceeding to take out an IPad from her very large purse.

"Alright, let me get them up." She says under her breath. "Alright. Found them." She looks up and smiles, "let's begin." She hits record and the red flash immediately goes on...

Interview:

Q: Let's rewind the clock here for a bit. The year is 2013, Paramore launches their Self-titled album. Which comes along with massive success. You got to tour in huge auditoriums, a Cohead liner with Fall Out Boy, you guys even got your own cruise. My question is; how would Paramore follow that much success?

T: We would have never predicted the amount of success the S/T album brought to our band. It's a total blessing for us to have such great fans follow us through the years and new fans who come out and support. I guess there's never a competition, for us anyways, to out-do our previous album cycle. We just want our music to be 100% us. We want our music to be real and raw. And relatable. If the next album happens to surpass the S/T, then we'll welcome it with open arms, if it flops, we'll still welcome it with open arms.

H: well said babe. [Smiles at Taylor] Yeah, I mean putting out an album that is genuine to our band isn't easy. I don't think we will ever make an album like that again in our careers because we aren't in that stage of our life anymore. Who knows what we end up writing next.