1: The Start of Forever

Chapter 1:

Hayley's POV:

Taylor took my hand in his as we continued to take wedding party pictures. We didn't really thing it would be necessary to have so many pictures, but my mother insisted.

Something along on the lines of, "the pictures you will regret not taking..." or something like that. I was never really clear on the whole saying. But anything to make my mother happy.

Taylor placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and I looked up to smile at him.

Not once noticing that we were on a break from all the picture taking.

"I'm starving." He whispered into my ear as he wrapped an arm around my waist. Tightly.

"Me too." He smiled.

And I looked into his caramel eyes.

Those eyes that I have seen grown up. Those eyes that have cried, way too many times over lost love. Those eyes that deserve to be bright and so full of life. Those eyes that I get to wake up to everyday for the rest of my life.

I caressed his face softly. This face that I promise to love with every fiber in my being.

He crooked his head curiously at my actions. But chose not to pull away from my touch. Wise choice.

I rested my hand on the side of his neck as he smiled at me. Next thing, he's leaning down and I lift myself up slightly.

Our lips collide softly. And I swear that for a second there, I could my lips spark. It felt like a thousand bolts rush through my whole body.

And in this moment I knew, this is the best thing that has ever happened.

Someone cleared their throat and made us separate.

"Oh good. They do come up for air." Jeremy teased as Kat rolled her eyes.

"You have to let them be. They're in the honeymoon phase." Kat smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh gosh. Remember how bad Jeremy was." Taylor wrapped an around my shoulder as he kissed the side of my head.

"Yup. We couldn't go one conversation without him saying 'My Wife.'" I said giggling.

"Oh just you watch." Jeremy pointed a finger. "You guys are going to be way worse than anyone."

Taylor chuckled and I smiled up at him as well.

After five more pictures taken by a small lake, Taylor and I made our way into the reception as the mc announced our entrance.

Taylor interlocked our fingers and I felt a billion butterflies rush my whole body.

I smiled so hard, I swear my cheeks were beginning to become sore. But I didn't care. Because I knew that Taylor can cure that with his kiss.

We made our way to the middle of the dance floor as he spun me around.

All of our family and closets friends applauding and cheering.

I looked over my shoulder and I could have sworn I saw Carah shed a tear. I smiled at her and she returned it.

Taylor took my body into his as they announced our first dance.

Usually the dancing comes after food and bridesmaids and the best man's speech. But we weren't traditional.

Plus I wanted to get the heck out of these heels.

Taylor wrapped his arms around my waist, I placed mine on his shoulder, and rested my head on his chest. He rested his on top of mine.