3b: ... Never Grow Old

Chapter 3b: ...Never Grow Old

Hayley's POV:

Sitting in front of the fireplace while Taylor has his arms wrapped tightly around me has come to be one of my favorite things about our new married life.

"Can it be winter forever?" I asked getting him to chuckle against my skin.

"I love the way you think." A smile spread on my face as I leaned my bottom further into him.

The snow fell onto the streets making this a perfect winter wonderland. And bill resting in his bed set up next to the Christmas tree. Sleeping peacefully with his chew toy we had gotten him.

I took Taylor's hand in mine and laced our fingers together slowly.

"I love you." I said so suddenly.

"I know." He kissed my neck softly.

We remained perfectly silent as music traveled ever so silently through the air waves.

With my free hand I kept messing with the necklace Taylor had given me for Christmas. A silver microphone with the word "paramore" engraved. I was never expecting something so beautiful to be laying at the bottom of the tree. But there it was. With my name on it.

I remembered I cried when at first glanced. I wrapped my arms around Taylor so hard that I even cut off his breathing.

"You like that necklace don't you?" His chin resting on my shoulder.

I nodded. "I think I am in love with it."

He chuckled. "You know I was originally going to give that as a wedding present. But figured the vans was a better idea."

I giggled. "Those are my favorite pair of shoes I have ever owned."

"Glad you like them." He squeezed me harder. "Only the best for you Mrs. York."

"Williams-York." I corrected.

He smiled. "Same difference."

I giggled.

Suddenly the clock struck twelve and our grandfather clock rang loudly throughout the house.

"Midnight." I said under my breath.

"You know what that means?" He rose an eyebrow. A sly smirk on his face.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"It's your Birthday!" He exclaimed as he hoped onto his feet. Waking Bill who came running over to us. His tail going from left to right.

"It's my birthday." I responded as he extended his hand out for me to take. I smiled and took it having him pull me off the ground.

He pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Happy Birthday my love." I giggled.

"Thank you darling." He pulled away and slowly leaned in to place a long and passionate kiss on my lips.

Our lips moving in perfect sync. I wondered if this was going to be taken to the bedroom.

But he pulled away before I could fumble with his zipper.

"Easy tiger. Birthday sex is definitely happening tonight."

I giggled.

"But first I want to give you something." He jogged over to the kitchen as I waited for him to come back.

He did two minutes later and handed me a semi-sized rectangular box.

I eagerly ripped the box off it and began tearing off the tape that held the whole thing sealed.

I finally got it open and took out a scrap book.

I ran my fingers on the cover which read;

"Your Story-Taylor"

I looked up and met Taylor's eyes.

"Well read it." He said impatiently.

The first page read:

Here is the Alphabet of Hayley Williams as told by Taylor and a series of pictures.

I giggled as I sat on the couch. Having him sit alongside me to follow along...

A: Ambitious

B: Beautiful

C: Caring

D: Daring

E: Empowering

F: Feminist

G: Generous

H: Hard Working

I: Inspirational

J: Joyful

K: Kissable

L: Loving

M: Mindful

N: Nurturing

O: optimistic

P: Paramore

Q: Queenly

R: radiant

S: Soul mate

T: Talented

U: Unique

V: Vocally Gifted

W: Wise

X: XO

Y: Young-at-Heart

Z: Zealous

Each and every one of the pages had pictures of our journey together as friends, as bandmates, or as a couple. It was indeed a story of me from the narrative of Taylor York. My husband, my best friend, love of my life, my adventure.

I closed the book and held it tightly against my chest.

"Taylor." I chocked out and smiled. "I love you so much babe. I can't even describe how much I love this. You are truly the best thing to come into my life."
He bashfully looked away.

I gripped onto his chin and pulled him in for a very tearful kiss.

He smiled into it as I allowed myself to melt in his muscular arms.

** Hello Beautiful people! :) I feel like this story is moving slow. Are you all actually liking this? . **