12:It's a Circle A Mean Cycle

Chapter 12

Taylor's POV:

"Come on Hayley." Jeremy once again whined.

I chuckled.

"Just because you're sleeping with her does not mean that she can get away with making us late. Again."

I rolled my eyes. "Dude, relax. We're going to make it."

He sighed. Taking a seat next to me. "You're right." He exhaled. "How's the ankle treating you?"

"It's healing."

He nodded.

"Tough break." I nodded.

"No tour can ever go down smoothly." I added.

"True."

And finally after what felt like hours of just waiting around, Hayley emerged from the back of the bus.

"Ready." She exclaimed as I took my cane and picked myself off the couch.

"Babe," she rushed over to me. "Here, let me help you."

"I'm fine." I smiled down at her worry expression. "Besides, after tonight we get to go home."

She smiled. "And I'm alright."

I burst out in a little laugh. Wrapping my arm around her shoulder. My other hand busy supporting myself up.

"Come on love birds, they're waiting for us." Jeremy exclaimed as he was already waking down the steps of the tour bus.

***

We sat side by side as the radio host came into the room.

"Hey guys." She exclaimed with enthusiasm. "I'm Shelly with Atlanta's 93.5."

WE all smiled and said our hellos.

"So before we go on air," she sat. "I want to make sure all mics are up and running." She placed her headphones on. We all did the same. "You're going to hear a slight beep. Its uncomfortable, but that just means everything's working fine."

We nodded and smiled.

This irritating beep began to ring from both ears. Making me want to rip my ear drums right out.

Our expressions made her smile. "Sorry." She mouthed at me and smiled warmly. Which didn't sit too well with Hayley and only made me feel uncomfortable.

Hayley adjusted her seat to be leaning on me as her hand draped across my thigh. I wasn't complaining one bit.

"We're on in five... four... three... two... Hey guys it's your girl Shelly over here hanging out with Jeremy Davis, Taylor York, and Hayley Williams. Otherwise known as Paramore."

"Hello." We all said in unison.

"What's up guys, how's it going?" Shelly asked in my general direction.

"Everything is going great. Just wrapping up touring." Jeremy jumped in.

"Aww, that's right. Tonight is the last show of this spring tour." She frowned.

"Yeah, it was a quick one." Hayley smiled, extremely falsely. "It was just to get us all warmed up."

She nodded. "Understandable." She took a piece of paper and held it up. "So Paramore, your album, going number one. How amazing was that."

"Very." Jeremy answered. I feeling too awkward to even answer.

The interview continued with the clichés questions one would expect to answer at a radio interview.

"So," she rose her head and looked eyes with me. I sank back into my seat. "Last question, sort of personal. But it is for Taylor."

I rose my head up and widen my eyes. "Uh, alright."

She giggled. "If you don't want to answer, it's totally understandable."

I smiled. "Uh, okay." I gave Hayley a quick nervous glance before giving my attention to Shelly.

"So it is my understanding. Or really my research to prepare myself for this interview, that you and Hayley have recently gotten married."

"That is correct" I nodded bringing up Hayley's hand and placing a small kiss on it. Hayley giggling. Adorably I might add.

"Aww, how sweet. I want one." Hayley smiled.

"Sorry, there's only one Taylor York and I snagged him right up." I blushed uncontrollably.

"Well, that's so good to see your love blossom so beautifully." She smiled and once again locked eyes with me. "The question is, how do you keep it so cool and collected about her still having contact with one of her past loves?"

"Past loves?" I rose an eyebrow and gave Shelly a weird look.

"Uh, yeah," she frowned. "When your Nylon shoot came out, Hayley I grabbed me a copy and read an interesting bit of the interview."

I gave Hayley a look. Hayley was too busy looking more confused than ever.

"I'm sorry," Hayley spoke up. "I'm a little confused."

"Oh. Give me one second." She looked under a stack of papers and pulled out a copy of Hayley's Nylon magazine cover. "See it reads right here that you are indeed married to Taylor." She pointed out. "But then the writer goes on to say that you had an interesting visitor come to set that day."

I gave Hayley a quick glance as her face seemed to have lost all blood.

"What visitor?" I spoke up through gritted teeth.

"Well, if I am not mistaken, it was Chad, from New Found Glory."

I felt all the blood in my veins boil at the sound of his name.

Without another word, I took the headphones off and dropped them before me as I grappled my cane and walked out as fast as I could from this interview from hell.

"Taylor?!?" I heard Hayley's cries from behind me. But I couldn't get myself to turn around. "Taylor please?!?" She cried as I stepped into the bus.

Feeling cornered, I finally turned around. "What?" I said monotone.

"Hear me out okay."

"I'm listening." I took a seat on the couch. Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, Chad went to see me. But I called him over to just get him off my back." She wiped the tears off her face. "I'm sorry I met him behind your back..."

I shook my head. "You don't get it." I exhaled. "You seeing Chad isn't the problem. You hiding it from me and then me having to find out on air." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. "That is the problem. Do you know how humiliated I am right now?"

She nodded.

"No Hayley I don't think you do realize how crappy I feel right now."

"Taylor please." She sat at my side and tried to take my hand. I didn't even look her way. "Look at me baby."

My mind too busy in its own little universe to even grasp what was happening.

"Taylor." Her voice cracking as tears were slowly drawing a line on her porcelain skin. "T?" She asks so softly as she nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck.

I didn't pull away.

"Baby, please tell me what you're thinking."

Sighing, I broke my gaze with the window in front of me. "I'm thinking I've had a really crappy day and I need a nap." She nodded. "Alone."

**uh, so heart breaking to write. But I sort of like having them fight, that way I can have them make up ;) **