20: The Constant Battle that You Hate to Fight

Chapter 20:

Taylor's POV:

Hayley and I rushed into our hotel room after our first show in Brazil.

"Can you believe that we only have one more show to do?" She says as she lays on the bed.

"I know." I begin to take off my shirt. "2014 went by so fast."

"How is it even possible?" I turn with a smile.

"Time just flys when you're having fun I guess."

She nods in agreement.

I sigh.

"I'm exhausted." She breaths in. "I don't even want to shower or anything. I just want to sleep."

I chuckle. "I don't mind your stinky booty."

"Hey!" She says in fake hurt. "You don't smell like flowers either punk."

I chuckle. "you're right." I yawn.

Contagious as it is, she yawns as well.

"I think we should skip out on dinner and just sleep."

She nods. "that works for me."

She begins to crawl into the sheets, still in her stage clothes and make up.

"Ugh hayley?" She slowly turns her head. "you're forgetting to wash your face. and you're still in your stage clothing."

She looks down her body. "oh my gosh." She giggles and climbs out of bed. "I do this all the time."

I laugh at her silliness as I watch her carefully begin to rub make up remover cream in her face.

Many nights, I've become accustomed to this routine.

I slip out of my clothes in the mean time. Not really wanting to change into pjs, I just laid into bed with nothing but boxers.

"Looking good babe." she smirks as she looks at me through the reflection of the mirror.

I smile. "dork."

She giggles.

I lay my head on the pillow. Not long after I feel her small body crawl into my side.

I hum in content.

She sighs in relief.

The sound of our slow breathing was the audible sound in the room.

It wasn't long before I heard the slight little snore she lets out when she falls fast asleep.

I open my eyes and just stare at her.

"You're so beautiful," I say as I take a deep breath. "you are so much more than I deserve."

I sigh deeply before I kiss her forehead.

**

Kisses on my chin was the thing to wake me up.

I open my eyes slowly.

"Good morning love." she says.

I smile. "good morning."

I wrap my arms tighter around her.

She giggles.

"Im afraid we have to cut this short." she sighs against my bare chest. "we have to get to the next venue."

I groan. But give into her wishes.

She pulls off me and begins to make her way to the bathroom.

I bite my lip and rushed quickly over to her.

She giggled as I took her into my arms.

"What are you doing?" She asks in a squeaky tone.

I said nothing.

I connected my lips to hers.

It wasn't long before I had her moaning my name while we 'showered'.

**

"Hayley!" I rushed after her. quickly following her steps off the stage and to the awaiting car.

She didn't wait for anyone.

Not even me.

The car took off and I was left to get a cab.

I didn't let the car leave my sight.

I saw the car stop at the hotel and her furiously climb out.

I quickly paid the fee and jogged up to our room.

I opened the door enough to see her throwing things into her suitcase.

I sighed. "hayles?"

She wouldn't look up.

Mumbling things under her breath.

I approached her quietly.

I sat on the bed and stared at her movements.

The room grew tense and finally, I took her wrists.

She looked up at me and softened her face when she saw my concerned filled eyes.

"Baby." I said in a whisper.

"I know." she said as I released her arms. "It just really pisses me off to see all the attention be shun on me.

"Paramore is not the Hayley Williams show. We're a band. Why is that so hard to understand."

"I don't know babe."

She sighed heavily in frustration.

"They don't give you or Jeremy the credit you deserve." she wiped off her face. "I am the least important part." she says under her breath.

It pains me to see her frustration build up.

I sigh. "listen Hayles." she rose her sight to me. "You can't let that camera guy get you this upset. Jeremy, the fans, and I know that we are a band. And we will continue to be a band no matter what. We've gone through so much in our career and yet, we are still here." she smiles. "no one is going to take that from us."

She released a deep breath.

"Can we just celebrate our last show of the year with the rest of the Pmore team?"

She giggles and nods. "yeah, that sounds like a plan."

I kiss her forehead. "come on babe. the guys are waiting for us."

She nods and raises of the ground.

She extends her hand for me to take, I do.