3a: We Grow Up...

Chapter 3; part 1

Taylor's POV:

I felt her warm breath hit my neck. A small kiss was placed on it as she slowly climbed over me and straddled my waist.

"Mm mm..." I hummed. "What round would this be? Like number four?"

She giggled. Slightly nodding her head against my chest.

I smiled and gripped onto her hips. Bringing her closer to my body if at all possible. Her chest fell on mine.

"Happy birthday babe." She whispered against my skin. Shivers already making their way down my spine.

I smiled and slightly open my eyes.

"Thank you lovely." I planted a small kiss on her orange head.

With a bright smile, she looked up to me. I stared at her for what felt like ages. Just studying every single detail of her face.

"You are so beautiful Hayley." She blushed and looked away.

"You are the beautiful one." I chuckled.
"It's the hair." She smiled.

"Ah..." She released a sigh, "Come on T. We have to get up."
I shook my head. "I'm the birthday boy and I refuse to leave this bed."

She took her bottom lip in between her teeth. "I would nothing more. But we have a whole day ahead of us baby." She wrapped a ringlet of mine around her finger. "Plus I am starving."

"I bet. We sure worked ourselves an appetite." I wrapped my arms around her lower back and sat up. Kissing her neck as I brought her to my lap.

She giggled. "We sure did." She winked at me as I smiled like an idiot at her simple actions.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She nodded.

"Many of times before." She smiled at me. "Besides I have the ring to prove it."

"Glad you know." I kissed her lips softly.

"I can get so used to waking up like this every single morning." She said as her hands wrapped themselves around my neck.

"For the rest of your life." She gasped in fake horror. Her eyes wide as I chuckled at her facial expressions. A loose strand of hair fell in front of her eyes. I took it in my hand and softly tucked it behind her ear.

"How about you tell me more about this as I make you some pancakes." She whispered softly as she rested her fore head against mine.

"Yes ma'am." She laughed. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she pulled herself away from me and proceeded to change into one of my shirts.

I observed every inch of her body. I observed from her small feet, to her tattoo on her upper thigh, that curve her body creates when it reaches her butt, the flowers tattooed on her hips, her rib cage, to the side of her breast.

I don't know if it was even possible for me to think that I am the luckiest man on this earth. But being able to wake up next to Hayley Williams and being able to call her my wife, now that, that is the biggest privilege I can ever ask for.

"Taylor?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh, yea?" I asked. Feeling embarrassed to still lose focus on the whole world whenever her body is in my presences.

"I said are you coming down with me now?" She stood in front of the mirror. Tying her hair into a messy pony tail. Her body covered with one of my meWithoutyou shirts.

I nodded going over to her. I wrapped my arms from behind her and kissed her cheek. I swayed her in my arms as she giggled.

"Come on Birthday Boy, we have food to get cooking, and a house to decorate." She pulled away taking my hand in her.

**Hours Later**

"Hey!" I clanked my glass in a drunken slur. Everyone in kitchen quieted down.

Hayley went over and turned down the music.

"First of all," I wrapped my arm around my wife's waist. Pulling her close to me. "I'd like to thank Hayley for getting this really awesome party together." She snuggled closer to me. "I would like to thank everyone for coming over to celebrate with me the first day I took my first breath. I would never have guessed how much riches I would have in life. Being surrounded by so many kind people. Being able to maintain friendships for years on end." I rose my glass slightly to Zac. "Being able to look to my side and see someone as beautiful as Hayley by my side. Being able to look at my life and know that I am doing what I have always wanted to do." I smiled towards Jeremy who gave me a slight nod. Followed by a smile. "I just want you guys to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you." I rose my glass higher. "To friendship."

"To friendship." Everyone rose their glass and took a sip.

"To Taylor." Hayley said louder this time.

"To Taylor!" Everyone shouted back at me.

I blushed and looked away. I was never good with being the center of attention.

"Now," I turned up the music. "Let's get this party really started."

Everything went back to being a normal party.

Countless drinks.

Countless laughs.

Priceless memories.

Later on that night, I fell back into bed.

Laughing harder than ever. I must admit, I had one to many shots. But it was my birthday so it was perfectly justified.

"Oh Birthday Boy..." she said in a sing-sang tone.

I turned my head slightly. Looking at her from head to toes. She stood in a matching black corset. Straps of the same color that held up her black laced thigh highs.

I rose myself up with my elbows. Biting my bottom lip. Hard.

"I like where this is going." I slightly smirk.

She laughed under her breath. As her hair fell perfectly, she leaned against the doorway of her closet.

"Now about your present..."

** I know this is soo crappy... I just really wanted to update something tonight.**

Be in Love With Me Alone (Tayley)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara