7: We Want the Airwaves Back

Chapter 7:

Hayley's POV:

"Taylor." I whispered softly into his ear.

He didn't even stir.

"Taylor." I said in a louder tone. He whimpered and rolled over to face away from me.

I giggled. "T." I ran my cold hands on his chest.

"Ah." He let out a small yell. I laughed. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled towards me.

"Happy album release day!" I sort of whispered/yelled. A wide smile on my face.

"Happy Paramore day, babe!" He threw his arms around me and gave me a simple kiss.

I melted into his warm strong arms and let my joy fill my whole existence.

Everything we have worked for so hard is finally out there for all our fans to hear.

"Guess what?" I said as I pulled away.

"What?" He smiled back at me.

"We've been sitting at number one on iTunes for the past hour."

"Seriously?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yup." I nodded.

"I can't believe this." He jumped off the bed and picked me off it with ease. He spun me in the air as I giggled uncontrollably. "We must celebrate."

I nodded. "Yes, let's celebrate on the plane."

"Plane?" He asked confused.

"Uh, yes. Are you forgetting we have the Hot Topic appearance in LA?"

"Oh." He bumped his head with the palm of his hand. "I completely forgot we're in New York."

I chuckled. "Pack your bags. We leave in about an hour."

He sighed. "Alright. Gatta hit the shower first." I nodded as he disappeared into the bathroom.

I on the other hand was left to apply some make up and make sure to pack away our bags.

Fourth five minutes later, taylor and I were awaiting for Jeremy in the hotel lobby.

Finally the elevator doors open and out comes the man with the beard.

"Dude, seriously, what takes you so long?" I asked with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, I kind of overslept." He she with sheepish smile.

Taylor took my hand in his and lead me out of front door and into the awaiting car.

Taylor's POV:

Hayley and I had been laying on the airport floor. Looking over our schedule for the tour.

"So you have the Coachella appearance and that same night you want to do the live stream?" I asked looking away from her phone for a split second.

"Yes. Or do you think I'll be too exhausted?" She looked up to me.

"I don't think so." I leaned down and placed a small kiss on her nose. "You're like bionic woman." She giggled.

"You're such a dork." I smiled and returned my attention to calendar we were currently setting up.

Interview after interview, tour days, and so many photoshoots were being programmed into our lives.
"I'm both scared and excited." She looked up to me with concern in her eyes.
"I must confess, I feel the exact same way." She snuggled her head on my chest.
I rubbed my free hand along her spine and placed multiple kisses on her half orange/ half pink head.

Flight to Los Angeles will begin boarding at this time.

"Come on H, that's us."
Sighing. She rose her head and gathered her belongings before finally standing up straight.

I pulled my carry on with me as I interlocked our fingers.

"2013, here we come." She whispered to herself as we settled into our first class seats.

I smiled to myself.

"To a non stop 2013 at that." She giggled.

"I'm ready." She admitted. "Are you?"

I nodded. "We were born for this." I teased.

She giggled. "You can say that again."

** Happy New Year's Eve, or New Year to some. This year was amazing! 2014 was full of fun. Everything from Parahoy, visiting old friends, saying good bye to the negative in my life, and just soo so much more! Thank you for being a part of my 2014. Now let's make 2015 even better shall we?**