Chapter 28: harry's confession. (No homo)

Y/n was thinking. Thinking hard. He had only thought this hard since he'd tried to calculate his chances at getting a real girlfriend before thirty.

Gwen: y/n? You ok? You've been like this for a while now.

Y/n: oh, sorry Gwen. it's just that I've been trying to find out the connections with mania and venom. Mania said she knew her but how much? And why is she so obsessed with the both of us in a...erotic...matter?

Both of them shivered at the memory.

Laura: that girl definitely needed to be checked up in the head.

Y/n: well, that seems to be the case with many of these people.

Suddenly a knocking was heard at y/no's door.

Y/n: oh. Laura you should probably hide.

Laura: on it.

Y/n: and Gwen, would be alright if you left by going out the window?

Gwen: eh?! Come on!why does Laura get to stay and not me?! I'm your girlfriend goddamnit!

Y/n: w-well she lives here remember?

Gwen: hmph. Fine! But you better be loyal!

Y/n: don't worry...also you're kinda cute when you pout.

Gwen: o-oh...thanks f-for the c-complement...

Gwen quickly crawled out the window after that, red-faced and steamy.

Y/n quickly went downstairs and opened the door.

Y/n: hey Harry! How's it going?

Harry: hey y/n, Uh...I need to talk...please.

Y/n: oh sure.

Y/n invited Harry inside and they sat down at the kitchen table. Luckily, aunt may wasn't home to hear what they were gonna talk about.

Y/n: so...what's up?

Harry: listen...about a mouth or two back, I was being threatened by two women.

Y/n: what?! Why didn't you tell me this?!

Harry: they would have had me dead before I could even get to you. Besides, they just want pictures of spider-man so it's not like anyone was at risk.

Y/n: pictures of spider-man? But why?

That's when it hit y/n like your mother's belt.

Y/n: wait...were these women by any chance...covered in some kind of black goo-like substance?

Harry: uh, yeah actually. Why though?

Y/n: Harry. What happened to those two?

Harry: I don't know. One day they just...stopped. They no longer appeared at the same place, they didn't give me any signs, they just disappeared. It was totally radio silence. I just feel so bad about all this. Spider-man saved me last summer and this is the thanks I give him?! Putting his life at risk?! For all I know those two could probably have some perfect plan to kill him and it's all my fault.

Y/n: Harry, don't worry. If anyone can take these two on it's him. Besides it's not like he's working alone these days.

Harry: right, the ghost-spider girl. I just hope he can forgive me. I gotta go now y/n, I'll call you as soon as I get home!

Y/n: got it! Be safe man!

And with that, Harry left.

Y/n:"Harry, don't worry. I won't lose to mania. I'll make clear any self-doubts you have in your head!"

Harry:"I'm so sorry spider-man...I know how I'll make it up to you! I'll show you my gratitude and pay up 10 fold!"

(And done! Once again I'm grateful for everyone who has stuck with your tiny, pathetic, author

(And done! Once again I'm grateful for everyone who has stuck with your tiny, pathetic, author. Well actually, I'm 5"11 so I'm not tiny but you get the idea. Anyhow tell me what you think and as always, cya on the next chapter!)