chapter 11: jealousy and a kiss

y/n was in an irritated state to say the least. he had saved people and his boss was calling him a menace! what'd he have against spidey anyway? nevertheless he worked for "jolly jonah". one day he was still in a bad mood but one of his classmates,which he realized was liz allan, was coming up to him. y/n sped walked to avoid her. she used to bully him all the time with flash by her side. that was probably because she was his GIRLFRIEND. y/n tried but she caught up to him.

y/n:"oh boy...here it comes..."

liz: good morning y/n! just wanted to say that i hope you have a good day!

liz then walked away.

y/n:"....say what?"

y/n was confused. why didn't she insulted him? this was indeed odd. however y/n decided to shrug it off. later when y/n was in class he heard the sound of someone's phone taking pictures. looked but only saw liz whistling. 

y/n: "...strange...this is stranger than a certain doctor..."

later school was over and he saw liz was following him again.

y/n: liz? why are you following me?

liz: oh well i was gonna ask you if you could make sure i get home safe. if you don't mind that is.

y/n:"looks like i'll have to save the spidey action for later"

y/n: sure but doesn't flash walk with you?

liz: oh well flash and i are having a fight. i'd much rather have you walk me home anyway!

y/n:

and so, y/n walked liz allan home. liz allan thanked him and went inside her house. y/n walked back when gwen suddenly appeared.

y/n: GWEN!? WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!?

gwen: f-forget that! what are you doing w-with liz huh!?

y/n: i was walking her home! what's wrong with that!?

gwen: what's wrong?  WHAT'S WRONG!? HOW ABOUT THAT SHE BULLIED US!!!

y/n: well i guess you have a point...but what do you want me to do about it? 

gwen didn't even hesitate to say what came next.

gwen: KISS ME!

y/n: EH!?

gwen: you and i had a date and it was interrupted, remember!?

y/n: yeah but it was-

gwen: NO EXCUSES! KISS! NOW!

gwen thought this would be her only chance. y/n was blushing and hesitant but...

y/n: o-o-okay...

gwen closed her eyes and waited for the kiss. y/n leaned in and...kissed her forehead.

gwen: h-HUH!?

y/n: you never said where to kiss you. hehehe

gwen: why...you...FINE I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!

gwen then grabbed his face and smashed her lips against his. y/n was surprised but he closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. soon they parted for air.

gwen: wow...that was...

y/n: so...we a couple?

gwen: g-give me t-time to think about it.

they both waved goodbye to each other and went home.

(hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i've been  pretty busy with my other book so i hope this makes up for it! see you later true believers!)