chapter 23: X-23

y/n swung out of the house in his New spidey suit.

                                                                                                                                       (i hope you guys like this suit better

                                                                                                                                       (i hope you guys like this suit better.)

y/n had made this suit able to withstand bullets and knifes and other sharp things.  y/n meet with both gwens on the rooftop they were on.

y/n: hey gwen! looks like you brought poole with you.

gwenpool: you bet she did! I haven't been in a chapter for a while! you can thank the lazy author for that!

y/n:...i never can understand you.

spider gwen: um by the way I wanted to thank you for y-yesterday...t-that was fun...

y/n got flustered when remembering yesterday. Unfortunately Gwen couldn't stay the night with him. but they did grow closer togther.

gwenpool: hehehe I could already see the author's tears as he wrote that chapter. so antisocial!

...can y'all wait? I'll be back in a sec.

sorry about that! just needed to blow off steam! now back to the story!

y/n: poole? you okay?

poole sat in a corner curled up.

gwenpool:...i'll never disrespect author-san again....

y/n and Gwen were confused when they suddenly heard claws scape the bricks near them.

y/n: shit! what the hell is that?!

spider gwen: I don't know!

???: that would be me...

y/n and spidergwen looked and saw a girl around their age with long black hair, black spandex, and...claws coming out of her hands?!

y/n: wait a minute...ARE YOU AN X-MEN?!

???: bingo! an x-women more like it but still the same I guess...i'm x-23.

y/n: OH  MY GOD!!! CANIHAVEYOURAUTOGRAPH!?!?!

spider-gwen: hold it! we just meet this girl! and besides isn't that name kinda suspious?

x-23: well someone's paranoid.

spider-gwen: you came out of nowhere! of course i'm-

x-23: by the way, I'm loving the costume change.

y/n: thank you! that means so much coming from an x-men!

spider-gwen: HEY!  CAN WE FOCUS!?  STOP BEING  A SIMP Y/N!!!

they both looked at her.

x-23: boy you're a real buzzkill. but I do have something to say...there's more symbiotes other than venom.

y/n and spider gwen: WHAT!?

gwenpool: author-san why?

(and that's all for this week! what did I do to gwenpool?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's up to you to decide! in the meantime see ya! I'm going to bed!)