chapter 22: another date...

y/n decided to read some goblin Slayer in his room today. trixie was curled up next to him as he was reading. y/n had been taking good care of trixie these last few days and enjoyed the company of a cat.  he heard a knock on his door and he went to answer it.

y/n: gwen! what's up?

gwen: w-well I was thinking about what y-you said yesterday a-a-and....well I've a-already k-k-ki-

y/n: kissed me?

Gwen blushed hard at the mention of the kiss.

gwen: um y-yeah...so d-do you wanna g-go out a-again?

y/n:...nah I don't feel like it.

gwen: o-oh well t-then I'll j-just...

y/n: I'd rather have you in here with me.

gwen:  W-WAIT WHAT!?!?!

gwen's whole face turned red as steam came out of ears and y/n pulled her inside.

gwen: a-are you s-sure about t-this?

y/n: why wouldn't I be?

gwen: w-wow you're more c-confident than i-i thought...

y/n: wha-

Gwen then started to take off her shirt.

gwen: it's my f-first time so...

y/n: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! STOP STOP STOP!!!!

gwen: huh?

y/n: I just wanted to c-cuddle and watch anime! I'm not ready for...well you know.

gwen: o-oh...

Gwen put her shirt back on with and feeling embarrassed. y/n also felt quite flustered.

y/n:"...damn she got nice boo-NO! STOP IT YOU HORNDOG!!!!"

y/n smacked his face and decided to get the date started.  Gwen and y/n cuddled under a blanket with trixie laid out across their laps. they decided to watch an anime about a bald man who is a superhero who defeats enemies with one punch,

gwen: hahaha...

y/n: what is it?

gwen: it's just so interesting. can you imagine being that strong?

y/n: you kidding? if this anime has taught me anything it's that being overpowered is also overrated.

gwen: yeah...i love you so much...

y/n: I know...l know...

gwen: then please...promise me...that if we face any danger that's too great...that'll we'll fight it togther. promise?

y/n looked at her before leaning in and kissing her. was shocked at first but she relaxed and went with the flow. they both part after a few seconds.

y/n: I promise.

gwen smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. y/n smiled and yawned before resting his head on top of hers and drifting away...

meanwhile...

???: so that's him huh?

???: yes. he has only been around for a few months and is already quite skilled.

???: indeed he is jean. and he looks pretty young.

jean grey: well we were all pretty young when we started as well cyclops.

cyclops: it's still surprising nonetheless...

???: tch. he still needs training and to learn to control himself! Remember what he did to that bird guy two weeks ago?

jean grey: now now wolverine, we don't even know if that was really him. he was wearing black that time. don't you think that's weird?

wolverine: not really bub.

cyclops: besides, he's not the only one who needs to learn to control themselves...

wolverine: mind repeating that?!

???: geez you guys can't do anything without fighting...

cyclops: oh, hello x-23.

x-23: hey scott. so you say that you guys are having trouble with this guy?

cyclops: well-

X-23: looks like I'll have to take care of this then.

cyclops: what do you mean by that?! hey! where are you going?!

wolverine: nice going bub.

cyclops: what did I do?!

jean: men...i know this is gonna sound feminist but...typical.

( hey guys! what you see above will be your new suit for now! tell me if you guys can think of a better one! also I'm saving the ps4 suit for when y/n is an adult

( hey guys! what you see above will be your new suit for now! tell me if you guys can think of a better one! also I'm saving the ps4 suit for when y/n is an adult. guess I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger huh?  get ready because a new contestant  is entering the story! a new Arc is about to begin. hope you guys enjoyed and sayonara! :) )