Chapter 1: last day of summer.

Y/N woke up due to the sunlight hitting him in the face. Y/N immediately hissed as if he were a vampire.

Y/N: damn it. Why must you do this to me Mother Nature?

Y/N got up and got ready to take a shower when he noticed the date on his calendar.

Y/N: oh no...SUMMER ENDS TODAY?! WHY?!?!!

Y/N then heard a voice down stairs.

???: Y/N? I heard screaming. Is everything alright?

Y/N: huh? Oh um yeah! Nothing to worry about aunt may!

Aunt may: alright! Enjoy your last day!

Y/N:....did she have to remind me?

Y/N sighed and then went into the shower. Once he was done he started to get dressed when he saw his spider man costume. Y/N then thought up of a good way to spend his last day. He grabbed his costume and went down stairs. He was almost out the door when aunt may stopped him.

Aunt may: young man, you haven't eaten breakfast yet!

Y/N: OH! Right. Sorry! I'll eat it right now!

Y/N quickly ate his cereal and walked out the door.

Aunt may: don't stay out too late okay?!

Y/N: roger that aunt may!

Y/N left and then sneaked to his back yard and changed into his red and blue spider costume. And then he used his webs to go to the center of New York. Once he got there he looked around for some action.

Y/N: "don't wanna end the summer on a sour note...so were are all the-"

Suddenly a bank exploded.

Civilian: SOMEONE'S ROBBING THE BANK!!!

Y/N: right when I said it...

Y/N swung himself over to the bank and saw someone running from the rooftops.

Y/N: "not on my watch!"

Y/N climbed on the rooftop and saw that the person was a girl wearing a black jumpsuit and a mask that only covered her face a bit. She also had long white hair.

Y/N: HEY! COME BACK HERE!

The lady turned around and smirked.

???: so! You're the one everyone has been talking about! Well my name is-

Y/N: I know you! You're that girl that steals banks in Gotham! Cat woman right?

???: YOU IDIOT!! MY NAME IS BLACK CAT!!

Y/N: same difference.

Black cat dropped the loot she was carrying and lunged at Y/N. Y/N used his spider reflexes to dodge her and then he used his weds on her hands to tie her up.

Y/N: can't we just talk about this?

Black cat: NO!!

Black cat ripped out of the weds and was about to lunge at Y/N again when she stopped and smirked.

Black cat: how about we make a deal?

Y/N: a deal?

Black cat: you let me go and I'll kiss you in return.

Y/N: no thanks.

Black cat: meh. Worth a shot.

Y/N was about to shoot his weds again when black cat dropped a smoke bomb.

Y/N: *cough* damn! *cough* you won't get away that easily!

Black cat: I already did spidey boy! See ya around!

Once the smoke cleared Y/N saw that black cat had escaped.

Y/N: well looks like the summer is ending on a sour note after all...

Y/N decided to call it a day and went home. Unbeknownst to him, a few people had watched the fight with him and black cat.

Mean while in a not so far off place...

???: so this is the spider man? He is a threat. Get the men ready hammer head.

Hammerhead: they're already in their way mister tombstone.

(Anyone reading this ever watched the spectacular spider man series?)

Y/N got home and changed back to his normal clothes. He then got inside.

Aunt may: oh! You're back! So how was it?

Y/N: it was ok. But I guess I should rest now for tomorrow right?

Aunt may: wise decision! Goodnight!

Y/N sighed

Y/N: goodnight to you too aunt may.