chapter 24: my strange life with a mutant. (sounds like a light novel huh?)

y/n was in his room and trying to distract him self by playing undertale on his ps4. however it wasn't easy to focus because...

y/n: um miss x-23...

X-23: I told you to just call me Laura y/n.

y/n: right well...why are you living in my house?! well actually, why are you living in my room?!

laura: what is there a problem with that?

Laura got up from y/n's bed and threw an intense glare his way.

y/n: um nope! none at all ma'am! it's just that ever since you told me about you're mission, you've been sleeping in my closet like rukia did in the first season of bleach. and whenever Aunt may isn't around you hoard the fridge! my aunt thinks I'm a glutton!

laura: I told you. this is only temporary.  at least until we find the symbiotes.

it's been three days since Laura told them about the symbiotes and how there are more out there. Apparently venom had made a few children and most of them were located but there is still a few. y/n and Laura were assigned to find them and bring them to the X-MEN so beast and mr.fantastic could study them.

y/n: did it have to be my house though? why not Gwen's or Poole's?

laura: I pretty sure Gwen doesn't like me and...poole is...well you know.

y/n: yeah i guess I see what you mean. but what about the X-MEN HQ?

laura sighed.

laura: I might have also taken this mission to prove to the X-MEN that I can take care of myself and to finally be treated as an equal and not some...

y/n: teenager? sorry but that's what we are.

laura: I know that but I'd like them not to treat me like one!

y/n: well...i guess I see your point...

laura:...let's go it back.

y/n: why?

laura: cause I wanna see what you can do against me.

y/n:

                                                                                                                                                     *insert knuckles "oh no" sound effect*

y/n and Laura went out to the back in their costumes.

laura: ready?

y/n: I don't know about this...what if-

laura: what? scared to hit a girl?

y/n: bitch please, these hands are bisexual,interracial,and E for all ages. i don't care who or what you are. piss me off enough and you getting the hands.

laura:...ok then.

laura proceed to lunge at y/n with her claws out. y/n quickly jumped out of the way and webbed her up. this turned out to be a bad move due to her slicing up the Weds in seconds.

y/n:"shit. I better step it up!"

y/n went to land a kick to her head. he missed and connected with her gut instead. this made her back up a bit as she landed a punch to his chest. y/n stumbled back before he went for a punch. laura thought the same which made their fists connect with each other.

laura: not bad! I wasn't expecting to have THIS much trouble fighting you!

y/n: heh. thanks.

laura: but you shouldn't do that against me. especially considering the claws.

y/n: yikes. I almost forgot about that.

laura: ready to keep going?

y/n: you bet!

(and that's all for now. I tried to make this one longer than last time and I tried to add some action. man being a writer is tough. also this story is almost at 100K reads! now I'm really pressured!

 also this story is almost at 100K reads! now I'm really pressured!

but really guys, thanks. and with my birthday coming up on saturday, I feel eternally grateful. welp. see y'all later! ciao!)