chapter 35: gwenom's rampage.

laura: oh hey y/n, where'd you-

y/n: a symbiote got a hold of Gwen. I'm going to go help her but I need my proper suit first.

laura: wait WHAT?! how did it get to her?!

y/n: I don't know but I'm about to peel it off her.

laura: I'll come along.

y/n: no. this is something I need to do on my own. please.

laura:...ok but if things get bad, retreat and come to me so we can deal with this together. 

y/n: thanks. I will. 

y/n quickly took his new proper costume and put it on.

y/n came out of the bathroom with his new suit.

laura: looks like you took a cue from Gwen huh?

y/n: maybe. 

and with that y/n jumped out his window and swung into town. 

meanwhile, Gwenom was enjoying her new powers and testing them out. finding criminals and beating the shit out of them was an absolute delight for her. but she needed a challenge. something to REALLY get her blood and adrenaline going. she went around and soon saw an interesting sight. the rhino was rampaging through the streets and he wasn't alone. the vulture was dropping bombs from above. 

gwenom: looks like the zookeeper didn't do his job right. 

gwenom jumped down from the building she was perched from to get and land on the vulture's back. 

vulture: what the-?! get off you fool!! 

gwenom: poor choice of words.

gwenom jumped off but the force of her legs on the vulture's back caused him to get launched down into the pavement. gwenom proceed to get herself into the rhino's way and punch him with enough strength to make him back up.

gwenom: come on! can't you two give me a challenge?!

rhino: YOU!! you're that girl that made a fool of me and flint!

gwenom: huh? 

rhino: I've been waiting for payback!! where's your other friend in the gimp mask?!?!

gwenom: probably reading captain America x winter soldier fanfics.

rhino:...what?

gwenom: hey, you asked.

gwenom proceeded to jump up into the air and land an ax kick on to rhino. she then whipped out tendrils from her suit and made the rhino fall to the ground. gwenom was about to land a finishing blow when she felt her hand being held back. she looked behind herself and saw y/n holding her back.

gwenom: y/n? is that your new costume?!

y/n: shh! don't say my name so loud!

gwenom: what are you doing?

y/n: holding you back. you're not yourself. you need to take that suit off.

gwenom: NO!!

gwenom pulled her hand from y/n's grasp and used her tendrils to launch y/n back. y/n quickly got back on his feet. 

y/n: "spidey sense doesn't go off against her because she's a friend. that'll be tough."

gwenom: y-y/n! I'm sorry I didn't-

y/n: mean it? I know. like I said it's the suit! take it off!

gwenom: i-i can't! not when I have so much power! I don't know...I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!!!

gwenom started to thrush around a bit but soon she regained herself.

y/n:...Gwen?

gwenom: it's fine. we're fine.

y/n: Gwen? you just said "we."

gwenom: and? what about it? 

y/n: Gwen. I don't wanna have to fight you. please.

gwenom wasn't listening anymore as she lunged at y/n. he tried to dodge but gwenom was quicker thanks to her new suit. she pinned y/n down to the ground. y/n tried to escape.

gwenom: finally...WE finally have you all to ourselves!!

the voice that came out of gwenom was different but familiar. it was the voice of venom. 

gwenom: it took a while, but we finally have the body of the one you love! now we have become the one you love the most!

y/n: like hell you have! 

y/n kicked gwenom off of him. he got to his feet.

y/n: honestly, I've heard of yandere's, but I've never seen one until you came into my life.

gwenom: and in your life, we'll stay!

y/n: I don't think so E.T!

and with that, they clashed.

(hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry that it was kinda short though

(hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry that it was kinda short though. I hope you all are doing fine these days! see you all next time!)