chapter 36: the marvels

y/n needed to stay on his toes. gwenom was fast, faster than him. not to mention, she was stronger than before. 

y/n: "stop thinking of her as Gwen! she's venom now. focus on that or you're dead!"

y/n avoided another car thrown at him.  he got in close and tried to land a hit on gwenom. gwenom dodged and hit him with one of her tendrils. he was sent back a bit but he got back up. he was also oblivious to what was happening to his suit. 

parts of the symbiote would stick to y/n after every blow gwenom landed. this was the symbiote's true plan. to get back with y/n. 

after a while, y/n noticed that gwenom was no longer gwenom. the symbiote was gone. y/n looked at himself and that's when he finally noticed.

 y/n looked at himself and that's when he finally noticed

y/n: " no no no NO!"

y/n tried to get the symbiote off when he heard two voices from above.

???: Okay you two, break it up!

???: is that spider-man and ghost-spider?!?! I knew they were dating!!

y/n looked up to see two women descend from the sky.

y/n: "ah...that's probably not good, is it?"

captain marvel: what the hell is going on here?

ms. marvel: CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?!

captain marvel: calm down fangirl.

y/n: oh well...you see...I might have gotten into a fight with a symbiote that was controlling my girlfriend and is now bonded to me...

captain marvel:...ugh, I better report this to the avengers. she-hulk is gonna laugh her ass off...

y/n felt embarrassed about the whole situation. meanwhile, ms. marvel had a bunch of questions for the web-slinger. 

ms. marvel: how do you shoot webs?! how can you swing on them?! how long have you been dating ghost-spider?! do your webs come out of anywhere else?!

that last question got y/n to answer.

y/n: what?! no! I use web-shooters to shoot webs in the first place. it's not like they just come out of me naturally.

ms. marvel: oh. sorry. it's just that I'm a big fan. and I write a lot of fanfiction so...

y/n: fanfiction?

ms. marvel: yeah. like on fanfiction.net!

y/n: I prefer to read fanfics on Wattpad.

spider-Gwen: I'm an archive of our own type of person.

y/n looked to see that Gwen had gotten up. 

y/n: hey. are you alright!?

spider-Gwen: yeah, but you should get that thing off of you!

???: don't listen to that skank!! we're finally back together again y/n!

the voice was coming from his head. venom was speaking to him.

ms. marvel: Hi! I'm ms. marvel! nice to meet you!

spider-Gwen: nice to meet you as well.

y/n: damn it. I can't get this thing off!

spider-Gwen: just try not to give in for now!

captain marvel approached the trio of young heroes after she called the avengers.

captain marvel: okay kids. looks like we've got an appointment with the fantastic four.

 looks like we've got an appointment with the fantastic four

(sorry that this chapter wasn't very long. I'll make a bigger chapter next time! until then, have a great time!)