Chapter 33: silk's test

y/n: you can shoot webs out your fingertips?!

silk: yeah. can't you?

y/n: no. I need web-shooters to do that.

y/n and silk stood about 12 feet away from each other to avoid getting horny. this was a precaution they took so that they could talk to each other.

laura: Cindy's powers are a bit different than yours. I wonder if there's anything else...

y/n: I need to get a copyright lawyer for all of these new spider people...

spider-Gwen: a little too late for that don't you think?

Gwen and silk have been training for the last three days. silk seemed to already be quite talented and it really showed these last few days.

laura: okay, time for a test run. we're gonna have silk here go out and try to beat up some villains.

y/n: for once, let's hope someone's causing havoc. 

the band of heroes went out to find if anyone was attacking and wouldn't you know it, there was someone robbing a bank.

y/n:...Nah. ain't no fucking way.

spider-Gwen: not her again.

it was black cat. she was back but she wasn't alone. shocker was there as well and seemed to be helping her. 

shocker: remember, it's 50-50!

black cat: yeah, yeah. I only need you to help me get to spider boy after this and then our partnership is over.

y/n: well silk? think you can take'em?

silk: I'll do what I can!

spider-Gwen: we'll be watching in case anything happens. now go get'em!

silk nodded webbed down onto the scene. instead of announcing her presence, silk went in and swing-kicked shocker to the ground. black cat jumped back at the sudden assault.

black cat: who the fuck are you?!

silk: sorry, can't explain.

silk proceeded to web up black cat.

black cat:...oh you've got to be shitting me!

silk: looks like you're going back to the slammer huh?

black cat: don't count me out just yet...

silk saw that black cat's eyes seemed to glow in a strange way

silk saw that black cat's eyes seemed to glow in a strange way...why? then, her spidey sense went off.

shocker: hey bitch!

shocker shot out one of his shocks at the girl. silk quickly dodged the attack but noticed that black cat had gotten out of the webs.

silk: "damn. I better think fast!"

laura: something isn't right here.

y/n: yeah I noticed that. should we step in?

spider-Gwen: let's wait a bit. silk needs to be able to take care of this herself.

silk backed away from both villains and proceeded to web up shocker's hands. he used his shocks to break out of the webs and tried to attack silk. silk dodged the attack.

silk: "what's going on and why did black cat's eyes glow like that?"

black cat: confused? I know I'd be. I just decided to even up the Playfield by giving myself superpowers as well. now I can give bad luck to people just like an actual black cat!

black cat then lunged at silk for an attack. silk sidestepped and kicked the feline villain away. silk decided to finish this. silk went in for shocker. shocker tried to attack her but silk jumped into the air and put much of her strength into a kick which sent shocker into a nearby building. he was out cold now. silk turned to see that black cat had escaped. 

silk: "damn!"

y/n: not bad for your first time.

silk turned back to see the trio land next to her.

silk: sorry. I let black cat get away...

spider-Gwen: it's fine. something was wrong in this fight. you still managed to get shocker down so you pass the test.

silk: thanks...I'm calling it a day.

laura: right. come with me then. I got a place for you to stay at. 

the group of heroes decided to head to their homes for the day. however, as Gwen walked home, she didn't notice how something slipped onto her...something symbiotic...

something symbiotic

(so...anyone else hyped for spider man no way home? cause I am. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! tell me what you think! i got something special planned for the next chapter! see you all later!)