Chapter 30: prank wars.

Y/n couldn't believe it. He still wasn't sure if last night had been real but...did Harry really do all that?! And he looked so awesome as well!

Y/n:"wow...just wow, Harry was so awesome yesterday!"

Y/n sat in his bed, contemplating last nights events. After they defeated mania last night, Harry had just disappeared. Y/n knew that he probably just went back home but he still wanted to know more about the whole situation. 

Lara: hey, if you're done laying around and looking up at the ceiling like that, then how about you get me some breakfast from downstairs?

Y/n: we really should move you out to a hotel. You're already acting like I'm some kind of room service.

Lara: what? You have the money for that?

Y/n: well...no...

Lara: then you might as well shut up and deal with me.

Y/n groaned and got his lazy ass up from the bed. He quickly went downstairs and got himself a bowl of cereal. After that he got Lara's cereal ready but put something...extra in it.

Y/n: here Lara. Your coco puffs.

Lara: yes! Now time to enjoy my self.

Lara started eating for a bit and looked satisfied but after about two minutes...

Lara: oh...oh...my stomach feels...weird...I need to use the bathroom.

Y/n: go on then.

As Lara exited, y/n broke out a huge smirk across his face. He waited about 50 seconds before going to check on Lara. Y/n knocked on the bathroom door.

Y/n: hey? You good in there?

Lara: y-yeah! I just-OH SHIT, OH FUCK!!! IT FEELS LIKE MY ASSHOLE IS RIPPING APART!!! FUUUCK!!!

Y/n giggled and laughed at that. He pat himself on the back for putting that laxative in the cereal. Lara might as well have been royalty from the way she made y/n do everything. So of course, y/n decided to teach her a lesson.

Lara: OH GOD!!! THIS IS NOT HOW I WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Y/n laughed hysterically and clutched his sides due to them hurting from laughing so much.

Lara: "y/n! He must have done this! Oh I'll make him pay alright!...j-just right after I finish emptying my stomach"

———————-later that day—————

Y/n walked down the stairs for a drink when he suddenly slipped.

Y/n:"What the-?! Why are the stairs covered in grease?!"

Y/n started falling down hard when he then landed in a cardboard box which slided till he got outside and flipped over. He ended up landing on his face.

Y/n: "ow ow ow ow....how would-"

Lara: well, well, well, y/n! You seemed to have had quite the fall!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Y/n got up with a determined look on his face.

Y/n:" you wanna prank war?! Fine!! You'll get a prank war!!"

And so it went, with y/n selling Lara's underwear for charity, to Lara shredding y/n's hent-I mean comic books. Eventually, however, they both got exhausted and called a truce.

Y/n: this is starting to go too far...

Lara: yeah...truce?

Y/n: truce.

Gwen pool: awww and it was getting so good!

Y/n: WHEN DID YOU ENTER MY DOMAIN?!

Gwenpool: the glass slide door was open.

Y/n: ugh. I should close that and then watch kick buttowski.

Lara: I'll join in.

Gwen pool: me too! That show is an underrated classic!!

As y/n went towards the sofa, however, he still couldn't stop thinking about Harry and the new him.

Y/n: "well...guess he and I will have a lot of talking to do."

(Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, it took so long to update! Was working on other stories! Tell me what you think and until next time my fellow friends! See ya!)