chapter 2: school and spidergwen

y/n: well here we are.

y/n was currently infront of midtown high. its not like his grades were bad or that the food might as well its just that he was often bullied because of being smaller than most of the other guys.

(btw you're about 5'2 in this so yeah you're REAL short for a high schooler.)

as y/n was walking inside he was tapped on the shoulder.

???: hey y/n! its been a while!

y/n looked behind himself and smiled at his blonde friend.

y/n: sup gwen! how was summer vaction?

gwen: it was good. *mutters* would have been better if you were with me more.

y/n: did you say something?

gwen: NOPE! NOTHING!

gwen's face had turned red but y/n had failed to notice this. they both went inside and then y/n got another tap but this one was on his head. he looked to see his redhead friend.

y/n: hi mary jane!

mary jane smiled.

mary jane: hello my short friend.

y/n: hey! that was a low blow!

gwen and mary jane giggled at his reaction.

gwen: well we should get going now. the bell's about to ring.

y/n: right but have any of you heard from harry? since his vaction?

mary: harry is going to be attending school in californa. his dad says it's for the best. although i dont know what he's refering to....

y/n did know. during vaction he had fought the green goblin which had turned out to be harry. he got him home and promised his dad he wouldn't tell anyone about it.

y/n: yeah that sounds like quite a mystery.

y/n soon made to his class. he and his classmates were assigned a project on the computer. they all got to work. however as y/n did so he was also listening to post malone and swae lee's "sunflower" on another tab while working on his project. the bell rang and lunch was now in session. y/n was sitting with gwen and mary jane. however y/n's rival had made his way to his table...and his name was flash thompson.

flash: well well what do we have here? it's y/n and his dork friends! well not all of them are dorks

flash was looking at mary jane as he said his.

mary jane: i already told you and i quote"i will never go out with you in a thousand years".

y/n and gwen giggled at this and so did most of the other students who were looking at the scene unfold.