side story: gwen team up!

spider gwen was leaping onto a building and looking around to find y/n.

spider gwen: where'd he-

gwenpool: go? i have no idea.

spider gwen jumped back at the sound of gwenpool's voice.

spider gwen: STOP SCARING ME!!

gwenpool: aw do i have to?

spider gwen: what do you think?

gwenpool: alright. so whatcha doing?

spidergwen: i'm looking for y/n. 

gwenpool: oooh. are you two a couple?

spidergwen blushed at the thought.

spider gwen: w-well no. w-we're just friends.

gwenpool: got it. because i was actually thinking of taking him for myself.

spider gwen: YOU WHAT!?

gwenpool: AHA! i knew you had a crush on him!

spider gwen blushed and even though it was not visible under the mask it was still just as embarrassing.

spider gwen: w-well maybe i h-have a little bit of a c-c-crush on him.

gwenpool: really well-

suddenly an explosion was heard and both gwens looked to see a bank getting robbed and two thugs running away with money. spider gwen and gwenpool both went down to stop the robbers.

spider gwen: HOLD IT! you aren't going anywhere with that money!

robber: damnit. you  two aint stop me and flint here!

flint: damnit  O'Hirn! why'd you reveal my name!?

O'hirn: but you just-

before he could finish spider gwen kicked him into the air and webbed him to a wall.

flint: O'Hirn! why you-

flint tried to run but gwenpool kicked his butt. literally.

gwenpool: HA! i literally kicked his butt!

spider gwen quickly webbed him to the ground and grabbed gwenpool and swung away while gwenpool played "girls just wanna have fun" on her phone. the two shaked hands and gwenpool took a selfie of the two in costume.

gwenpool: cool! this'll be an awesome wallpaper! by the way don't think i forgot what we were talking about.

spider gwen: right well see ya.

both of the girls may have went their separate ways but this only the beginning of their friendship

(hope you guys liked this little sidestory! i wanted these two to be friends and not enemies . btw only REAL comic book fans would know that the names of the robbers are the names of two villains but i won't say who. also you guys can picture y/n to look like you but i picture him to look like this:

 also you guys can picture y/n to look like you but i picture him to look like this:

or at least what he looks like with his costume. this is isn't my art btw. credit goes to ducklordethan. anyhow see y'all later!)