Chapter 32: silk.

Cindy moon woke up in a room that she didn't recognize. She at her surroundings to figure out where she was. There was no windows and the walls seemed to be made of concrete. It also wasn't a very big room.

Cindy started to get nervous. The room was reminding her of the lab she used to be kept in. She tried to remember how she got here.

Cindy:"think, Cindy, think! I remember I saw spider man and...oh, oh no."

Cindy remembered how aroused she had gotten when she saw spider man. Her face turned red at the memory.

Cindy:"shit! He's gonna think I'm a freak! How am I supposed to look him in the eye now?!"

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. Laura and spider gwen stepped in the room.

Cindy: ghost-spider?! And x-23?! What are you two doing here?! And where am I?!

Laura: calm down. We'll answer your questions but first we want you to answer why you were looking for spider-man.

Cindy: well, I needed someone to help me understand my powers better and he seemed like the right choice when I saw him on the news.

Spider-Gwen: well, you sure seemed aggressive toward us when we first met.

Cindy moon was confused at first but then she remembered about when spider Gwen arrived at the scene.

Cindy: oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I actually have a great respect for you!

Spider-Gwen:...you do?

Cindy: oh course I do! I don't know what came over me when I saw spider-man. I'm sorry!

Spider-Gwen: w-well it's alright...I can't be mean at one of my fans now can I?

Laura: you sound smug.

Spider-Gwen: shut it.

Cindy: so...where am I?

Laura: this is a special room made to keep super powered people in. We had to put you here because we didn't know what your intentions were.

Cindy: can I see spider-man?

Laura:...alright.

Spider-Gwen: huh?! But what about-

Laura: it should be fine now. Besides, we'll both be here in case of anything.

Spider-Gwen:...ok, then.

They leafy the room and came back in a few minutes later with y/n in tow.

Y/n: well...this is awkward...

Cindy:...

Y/n: so, you said you needed me to help with your spider powers?

Cindy: y-yes! I want to understand what I can do better and I thought you could help but...

Y/n: don't worry. I already came up with a way to train you.

Cindy: really?! How?!

Y/n: I will...do nothing.

Cindy:...huh?

Y/n: that's right! My lazy ass ain't doing shit! Instead, we'll have ghost-spider train you.

Spider-gwen: huh?! Why me?!

Y/n: she'll get horny if she we're too close so you'll have to train her that she'll ACTUALLY train and not just try to make passes at me.

Spider-gwen:...I love you, but you can be really goddamn annoying at times.

Spider-gwen sighed and went up to Cindy.

Spider-gwen: well, you and I should probably get going to train. But before that, why don't you get changed into this?

Spider-Gwen held out a suit for Cindy to put on.

Spider-Gwen: it's a modified version of that outfit you got on.

Cindy: oh, ok. I'll get changed right away.

Cindy went into another room and got changed. She came back after a bit in her new costume.

 She came back after a bit in her new costume

Cindy: wow...This is just...wow!

Spider-Gwen: so have you thought about a name to go by?

Cindy moon pondered the question for a bit.

Cindy: how about...silk?

(Hope you guys liked the new chapter! Tell me what you think! Also look at this:

My story is one of the top results for spider-man harem...that's crazy. Well, I'll see you all later!)