chapter 34: Gwenom

Gwen woke up to the bright rays of the sun. if was a sunny morning and it put a smile on the blonde girl's face. she got changed into a long sleeve shirt and put on a sweater vest to keep herself warm. it also helped to conceal the spider suit that was underneath. but little did Gwen know that something was attached to that suit and herself. 

Gwen went off to y/n's house. she knew that he'd probably want her to continue to train Cindy. the thought made Gwen...irritated? that's weird. she thought that Cindy was a good girl. so why was she feeling like this? she shook off those thoughts and feelings when she was in front of y/n's house.

Gwen knocked on the door and y/n let her in. the two sat in y/n's room as they discussed what to do next. laura soon made herself present to the conversion.  

Gwen: what symbiotes are left to capture laura?

laura: from what my data says, just one more. I haven't been able to locate it yet though. 

as laura was speaking, Gwen's attention was drawn to y/n's cat, Trixie, which was currently plopped on y/n's lap. the cat was nice. she thought it was adorable how it purred in y/n's lap. it looked so plump and...tasty...wait WHAT?!

now Gwen was really confused. why did she think the cat was tasty?! she would never eat a cat! so why was she thinking about eating one now?

Gwen: i-i gotta go.

y/n: huh? but you just got here.

Gwen: Yeah, sorry about that. I just don't feel really good today. I'll see you tomorrow. 

Gwen got up quickly and speed-walked out of the room and the house. 

y/n: do you think she'll be okay?

laura: y/n, she's your girlfriend. that's for YOU to figure out, not me. 

y/n: yeah, you've got a good point. I'll go check.

once Gwen got home, she was HUNGRY. she went to the fridge and started to eat almost everything in it. she grabbed a couple of water bottles and chugged them down. she didn't know what the sudden need for drinks and food was but she wasn't thinking about that right now.

she also didn't know about the black gooey creature spreading around the suit she had underneath. suddenly, Gwen felt hot. REALLY hot. this was unusual. especially considering that it was wintertime. Gwen went up to her room and started to take off all her clothes. once she was down to her spider suit, she stopped. the suit had changed.

Gwen jumped back in shock

Gwen jumped back in shock. the suit had gone black and it was now adorned with a jacket and some kinda tongue. it didn't seem to be hurting her in any way and it didn't change her actual physical appearance.  however, she felt herself overflowing with strength. it felt...good. it felt really good. Gwen suddenly felt like testing these powers out.

Gwen grabbed her mask, which was also altered now, opened a window, and started to swing into the city to look for some chumps to beat up. meanwhile, y/n had made it to Gwen's house and knocked on the door. 

y/n: hey Gwen? it's me, y/n. I just thought I should check up on you. Gwen? you there? 

y/n knocked again and this time the door opened because of the knock. he looked in the house and saw that the kitchen had been trashed and that the food in the fridge was gone. Gwen wasn't anywhere in the house. 

y/n: shit. This looks really bad. 

y/n went out of the house and put on the spare costume that he had for emergencies where he needed to put on a costume quickly.

he went out of the house and went out to look for Gwen. meanwhile, Gwen herself was beating the shit of a group of criminals that had tried to steal a jewelry store. Gwen didn't know what it was but something about running her fists through their faces was SO satisfying to her. just as she was finishing knocking out the last thief, she heard a noise and looked to see it was Black cat. she seemed to have a jewel in her hand. 

black cat: love the new look ghost spider. it helps everyone else see you the way I do...hideous and monstrous. 

Gwen dropped the thief that she had been holding by the throat and made her way to the cat thief. 

gwenom: I'm going to ENJOY this.

black cat: you seem quite bloodthirsty. however, I don't have the time for you.

black cat's eyes glowed the way they did during her battle with silk. suddenly, part of the roof fell down on gwenom, burying her under the rubble. 

black cat: wow. that was almost too easy. guess I'll-

suddenly the rubble seemed to fly in many directions. black cat took cover from the rubble and once it settled down, she looked to see that gwenom was unharmed. 

black cat:...well, time for plan B.

black cat made a run for it but was caught by gwenom's webs. gwenom pulled black cat to her before giving her a powerful kick. the kick was so devasting that it made black cat struggle to keep consciousness. 

gwenom: and now, everyone can see you the way I do...you're not a cat, you're a BITCH.

that was the last thing black cat heard before losing complete consciousness. gwenom thought about beating her up more but thought that killing the kitty wasn't satisfying for her. she webbed her up and left the store in search of more ways to test out her new powers. however, she wasn't aware of the person watching her. that person, was y/n. 

y/n: oh god...not Gwen...

(new chapter before the end of the year! hope you guys enjoyed it! also, spider man NWH was everything I wanted and more

(new chapter before the end of the year! hope you guys enjoyed it! also, spider man NWH was everything I wanted and more. it's my new favorite MCU film. see you guys later!)