chapter 19: freedom and closure

y/n couldn't believe it. emotions of happiness and sadness were all welling up inside when suddenly, uncle Ben started to become transparent and started to disappear.

y/n: NO! PLEASE! DON'T GO!

but it was already too late. y/n then looked around and saw all of his friends and Aunt may and saw all they all turned to dust and disappeared.

venom: you see? they will all leave you. that's what life does. it takes from us. but we will never leave you. and with our help neither will they. all you have to do is accept us and become one with us.

y/n looked at venom and reached out but then his mind showed him a memory of Uncle ben. y/n and Uncle Ben had just parked at the libary were y/n said he was gonna study at, although that's not true. he was actually going to ask wrestling match but Uncle Ben didn't know that.

uncle ben: well we're here.

y/n: yeah, thanks for the ride. um, there's something I wanna ask.

Uncle ben: well go ahead kiddo, ask away.

y/n: well, is it wrong to cash in on your talents?

Uncle ben: well that depends on what kind of talents we're talking about.

y/n: right sorry.

y/n was just about to leave the car when Uncle Ben stopped him.

Uncle ben: listen y/n, I went through the exact thing you're going through now.

y/n: no, not exactly.

uncle ben: point is, you're changing into the man you're gonna be. and just know that with great power, comes great responsibility.

that's when y/n snapped back into reality and broke out of the black cacoon that contained him.

y/n: it's over venom.

y/n hit the church bell and the symbiote weakened.

venom: STOP!  WE  ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!!

y/n: I'm sorry. I know this must hurt be we just aren't meant for each other.

y/n finally ripped off the symbiote from his costume and he was back to his old red and blue self.

y/n: consider yourself dumped.

(sorry for taking so long on making another chapter! I should say that venom was only a temporary member of the harem

(sorry for taking so long on making another chapter! I should say that venom was only a temporary member of the harem. I just can't see her and y/n getting along after this. but now I'm back and I will try to update more. until then, see ya!)