chapter 13: new girl.

the vulture person was zooming in on y/n. luckily he dodged  him. the vulture went for another attack but y/n shot his webs in the vulture's eyes. this resulted in the vulture crashing in a wall. meanwhile gwenpool was sitting away from the danger and sipping on orange juice.

y/n: ARE YOU GONNA HELP!?

gwenpool:  i don't feel like it...

y/n: why you little-

y/n then felt his spider sense tingle as he dodged the vulture once again. 

vulture: once i get my hands on you i'll-

then the vulture heard police sirens from below.

vulture: damn it....this isn't over spiderman...

and he proceeded to fly away.

y/n: see ya later beaky!

vulture: THE NAME IS VULTURE!!!

y/n went to a vacant  alley and  put his normal clothes on. when he walked out he saw that gwenpool had done the same.

y/n:...why are you even here?

gwenpool: hmmm.....i forgot.

y/n sighed and walked home.  as he was walking home he felt like someone was watching him but he looked  around and saw no one and his spider sense wasn't going off either. 

-------------------------------time skip to next day------------------------------------------------

y/n and gwen stacy were walking to school. they didn't really say much as to them still feeling a little awkard about the kiss that happened but they were still friends. when they got to their class the teacher had an announcement to make.

teacher: we are yet again getting another student in our school! please welcome...ms.ellie brock!

(ignore the symbiote

(ignore the symbiote.)

gwen: another new kid? geez...y/n is something wrong?

y/n: n-no it's nothing...

but there was something wrong. y/n's spider sense was going off at an alarming rate. 

y/n:"i feel like i know her from somewhere...."

(sorry this took so long! i've been busy at school

(sorry this took so long! i've been busy at school. until next time!)