Chapter 31: new problem.

Y/n swung around the city in search of something to do. Laura hadn't gotten a read on another symbiote and y/n already delivered some pictures of spider man to the bugle already. He was bored out of his mind.

Y/n: "maybe I should just go home and watch bleach..."

He landed on a rooftop and wondered what to do next, when a hand grabbed him from behind. He quickly turned around and saw a girl behind him.

 He quickly turned around and saw a girl behind him

???: it's you...I finally found you!

Y/n: uh...do I know? Also what's with the costum-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT FEELING?!?!?

Y/n backed away from the girl as he suddenly felt...well, horny.

???: SHIT! OH GOD!!! I FEEL SO WEIRD!!!

Y/n:"why am I suddenly so horny?! Does it have something to do with this girl?! Shit I just wanna fuck her till she can't walk right for weeks!!!"

???:"damn...this isn't what was supposed to happen when we first met but...I just wanna feel him inside me and make him shout my name!!!"

The girl and y/n started to approach each other when a certain girl in a white hoodie spider outfit came down and got between the two.

Spider-Gwen: y/n!! Where have you been?! And who is this?!

???: MOVE BITCH HE'S MINE!!

Spider-Gwen: THE HELL HE IS!!!

Spider-gwen then went up to the girl and sucker punched her to sleep.

Laura: geez what happened here?

Spider-gwen: about time you got here. I don't know why, but this girl said that y/n was hers. So, being y/n's current girlfriend, I did what I needed to and knocked her out.

Laura: hey...I know this girl.

Laura pulled down the red covering on the unconscious girl's face.

Laura: that's Cindy moon!

Spider-Gwen: Cindy moon?

Laura: she's a girl who has spider powers from being bit by the same spider that bit y/n.

Spider-Gwen: the same powers?!

Laura: yeah. Which I'm pretty sure is why she and y/n were about to rail each other on this dirty ass roof.

Y/n: we weren't gonna rail each other!

Spider-Gwen: are you finally back to your senses?

Y/n: yeah...but how did she get bit by the same spider as me?!

Laura: well...a while back me and some other newbie x-men were on a mission to free some test subjects from an underground lab. She was one of those subjects and when we broke her out, she made a run for it. We weren't able to catch her and we could track her down...until now that is.

Y/n: right well, I better keep some distance from her until we know more.

Spider-Gwen: yeah. Let's just take her somewhere until she wakes up again. Then we can question her.

The trio agreed on that plan. Laura picked up silk and then they all headed out.

A few weeks back, Cindy was lost. She didn't have anyone to go to. She had always felt outcasted from a young age but this was different. She had the ability to shoot webs from her fingers, she could climb walls, lift cars, move quickly, and sense when danger was close. Cindy moon had abandoned ordinary. She sat alone in a hotel room and flipped through the channels on tv. She wondered why this all had happened to her. What had she done to deserve all this loneliness?

Then, she stopped at a channel that showed a person in red and blue fighting a person that looked to be in a rhino suit. The red and blue hero launched webs and said witty remarks at his opponent. He was fearless. Cindy moon watched in amazement. She wasn't alone. The person was called 'spider-man' and he became an inspiration to Cindy. That's why Cindy needed to meet him. She made herself a costume of her own and went out of the hotel window with one goal in mind: find spider-man.

 She made herself a costume of her own and went out of the hotel window with one goal in mind: find spider-man

(200k views. On this story. That's insane. Thank you all so much for this. I never thought a story of mine would get this popular. Again thanks. I hope you all enjoy this new chapter I made to celebrate the occasion. Thanks everyone and see all of you on the next chapter!)