chapter 17: attitude change

y/n was enjoying his new suit and all its benefits. however, he didn't notice the effect it was taking on his mind, body, and soul. the suit was changing him and not for the better. today was Saturday and y/n was bored as hell. he had nothing to do. since he was so bored he decided that he would call his friends first before he did anything else. 

y/n: hey Gwen. whatcha doing?

Gwen: Hey y/n! sorry but I'm really busy and I can't really be talking right now. sorry!

y/n: Naw. it's alright. tell me when you've got time ok?

Gwen: sure thing!

y/n found out that all his friends were busy. well, except for Gwenpool because he didn't even get her number. y/n decided to get his suit on and go see what crimes he could stop. he went around and swung around town trying to find a crime to stop. then he saw a certain bird-like figure flying around new york. 

y/n: "hehehehe....looks like I'm going bird hunting today."

the vulture was flying away from the police and he thought he had done a good job considering that the police hadn't caught up to him.

vulture: HAHAHAHA!!! I STOLE ALL THE MONEY FROM THOSE FOOLS!!! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME! NOT EVEN SPIDER-

vulture was kicked in the face before he got the chance to finish his rant. vulture went down to the ground and y/n landed beside him. 

y/n: you really need to learn to shut up. do you know how annoying it is to hear a bird squawk all day!?

vulture: well aren't you more uppity than usual? doesn't matter, it's just gonna make kicking your ass more-

once again he was interrupted but this time by a punch to the face. then y/n grabbed him by the collar of his suit. 

y/n: I said...I HATE SQUAWKING BIRDS!!!

y/n started to pummel him to the ground. the mask he had was the only thing that concealed his insane smile. people gasped and some cringed at the brutal beatdown that vulture was receiving from y/n. 

police: s-stop! that's enough spider-man! it's over!

y/n looked at the cop and decided that he should retreat.

y/n:"tch. that cop was such a buzzkill. It doesn't matter. we've had more than enough fun for now...wait"

y/n land on a nearby roof and tried to comprehend what he had said in his mind.

y/n:..."we"? since when did that happen? meh. must have been something else.

y/n got back home and decided it was the best time to sleep. however, the sudden moment he said "we"  still pegged at the back of his mind and he found that sleep was almost impossible. he did eventually go to sleep...and he was watched.

???: I'm so jealous of mistress venom! why should she get the fun all for herself!? so selfish! oh well...i'll get my fun soon enough. *licks lips*

(hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! this arc will be a chance for character development for y/n so stick around!!

(hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! this arc will be a chance for character development for y/n so stick around!!...and there will be new harem members...)