chapter 12: vulture. (and me)

y/n was walking to school to begin the natural routine. then he saw that gwen poole was coming towards him.

y/n: good morning poole!

poole: soooo.....how was the kiss?

y/n: HUH!? how do you know about that!?

poole: i read the last chapter.

y/n:...what?

poole: nothing. oh! i have an idea!

suddenly poole got a pair of scissors from her pocket and sniped in the air which made a portal and...wait i don't remember writing-WAIT! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

ok i'm back guys. i just got sucked out of reality when gwen poole grabbed me. so this is what happened....gwen poole reached into the portal and pulled out a teenager about the same age as y/n. the boy had glasses and looked tired.

y/n: uh poole, who is that?

poole: the writer!

me: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE SCISSORS! THEY AREN'T EVEN FROM MARVEL! THEY'RE FROM-

poole then covers my mouth.

poole: shh! you'll spoil the reference!

me: why did i even add you....?

poole: you and i both know the fans wouldn't be as interested if i wasn't here! you get to go back now!

then gwen poole picked me up and threw me inside the portal. after that y/n went to school and as he was sitting down at lunch harry came up to eat with them.

harry: hey y/n!

y/n: hey harry!

   (can anyone guess what show this is from?)

y/n: so how is getting settled back in like?

harry: meh. it's alright i guess. aren't you gonna tell me about that kiss with gwen?

y/n: WHAT!? HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?

harry: well poole's been telling the whole school.

y/n: when i get my hands on her....

harry: i mean i knew you guys were friends but i never thought-

y/n: it's not like that! at least i don't think so...

harry: ok. well i guess you two can still be friends but i doubt that's what gwen wants.

y/n:...i guess you're right...

soon school, and the teasing, was over and y/n went into his spiderman suit and started swinging around. it wasn't long before he realized that something was in the air as well.

y/n: what the-

y/n: what the-

gwenpool: hey!

y/n jumped back due to gwenpool's sudden appearance.

y/n: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?

gwenpool: y/n you should know that here's no point in asking at this point.

y/n: ok fair point but that still doesn't-

vulture: i knew someone was watching me!!

both of them looked up to see the vulture gliding toward them.

(i hope you guys enjoyed this return to the series. i know it's been awhile but my interest have been shifting so please forgive me! i swear i'll be making more chapters from now on!)