Chapter 30

A/N: Another chapter filled with clues! Try to find as much as you can!

****************

We got out of the prison, carrying Wirat's body. Upon seeing that, Wirat's mother, Cintna, fell to the ground.

"My son!" she cried. She got up and ran towards Rune and Niran, who were carrying Wirat. She touched his face and patted his cheeks. "Wirat!"

Wirat's father, Burut, followed his mate, and his eyes held tears. Wirat had been their parent's only child. But that was not all. He had won the hearts of not just the people of this coven. Covens, packs and tribes, far and near knew him. Thetas were the ones who represented their Omicrons in the public.

Apinya stared at her son as she covered her mouth. Lawan's parents, though they cried for Wirat, their eyes searched for their daughter. Finding her in Cancer's embrace, they inched closer, but the powerful aura the female Warrior gave off made them stand a few feet away.

Aiko stepped forward and rushed towards her brother. She checked his body for severe bruises and when she found the stitches had come out; she took him to a healer.

Omicron Belen gave me a nod, and I followed him. The ranking members of the pack may not be in their best state to talk about anything. Yet, swallowing his sorrow, Sadka walked behind Taurus and I.

Cancer passed Lawan to her parents. "Let me know your decision." With that, she rushed to keep up with Taurus.

Epsilon Charis walked down the office building. "The office is swiped clean. Dave really was clever. Destroyed everything."

"What about Dusit and Boonsri?" I asked. "Dave's parents?"

Charis shook her head. "He hid them too. I have sent a party to search them in the Summer Coven's lands. I believe that we will be able to get an answer soon."

"If you find Boonsri..." I said. "Keep her alive. I have to ask her something."

Charis frowned, but then nodded. "I will send the order right away."

She then led us to another office. It used to be Rune's. Better than Dave's or Lana's office. Inside, Eliana was already waiting for us. She flipped through a few papers and frowned at them.

Sadka closed the door. "The walls are soundproof."

I did not care for that now.

"They are...?" Eliana looked up at us.

Sadka sat on a chair and glanced at the papers Eliana was going through. "Even if you helped us, Omicron Eliana... these are Summer Coven's information and secrets. Don't you feel like you are stepping a boundary?"

Eliana sighed. "I know... but I want to know a few things."

"Know what?" Belen asked. "Stop snooping."

"I want to know where they held Leigh at that time!" Eliana snapped. "Leigh was held captive for experiments, don't you remember? I just want to know where."

"Held captive for experiments?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

Charis answered me. "After... Leigh's mate died, Harper took Leigh somewhere. They used Leigh as a lab rat. There she met Gaelan. That's how they came to be. We just want to know where she was held. That lab is against all the laws. We can't just turn a blind eye to it."

That lab... was it not the lab where Harriet worked?

"The records are here?" Taurus asked, apparently knowing my thoughts.