Chapter 17.1

A/N: Each chapter is nearly 5k words. You will understand the story as this goes. Hope you like this girl as much as I have grown to like while writing her. 

To those who wanted Harper's pov, I am sorry, she will definitely get a chapter or chapters. I do love a very evil villain.

Let me know your thought below!

*************

"Be my mate, will you?" he asked, as he got on his knees.

Leigh Caskor covered her mouth, blinking at him with tear-filled eyes. She covered her mouth with one hand and just stared at him in shock. When he had asked her out for a date, she thought it would be a normal date as it has been for the past year. Never did she expect him to get on his knees.

"Did I not tell you, Dave?" a familiar voice said. "She would be in shock?"

Leigh looked up to see her sister smirk along with her family beaming at her. When had they come to the restaurant? Dave must have called them.

"Tell him an answer, hon," her mother smiled. "That boy's on his knees for long."

"Yes," she said, her vision being blinded by tears. "Yes, I will be your mate."

"Thank Kamaria," he swore as he got and kissed her.

Everyone who was there began to congratulate them. Then, a familiar face came to her line of sight. Although there was disappointment in his eyes, he was genuinely happy for her.

"Leigh Caskor," he said as he came forward. "Do you know what this means?"

Leigh nodded at her Omicron. "I do, Omicron Belen."

He took in a deep breath as he looked at Dave. "Congratulations, Dave Chaiwong."

Dave merely smiled. "Thank you, Omicron."

The night went on happily as the family members whom Dave had invited chatted with each other. It was quite late when she noticed her Omicron looking at her with a different shine in his eyes.

Before she could tell anything, he came forward and smiled at them. "Dave Chaiwong, would it be possible for your chosen mate to come to my office tomorrow morning?" Then he looked at her. "There are somethings I have to do as an Omicron."

Before Dave could protest, she smiled at him. "Of course, Omicron. I will be there."

He said, "Only you, Leigh. Only you should come."

Though his words were weird, Leigh nodded. After all, she trusted her Omicron. He was a good friend of hers.

With that, he left the hotel, with a slight slouch in his otherwise proud shoulder. 

Dave touched her hand. "Leigh? All right?"

She turned towards him and smiled. "I am."

Then he slowly pulled her to the corner of the room where two female were standing. They were barely clad and in fact, a male was pressed against the shorter female.

"They are?" Leigh asked, fearing the answer he would give.

"Omicrons of my coven," Dave began. "Have harem. Are you okay with it?"

Leigh blinked. She knew this way before they had begun dating. She had seen him with various females whenever he came to their coven. As much as he stopped going publicly with those females ever since he started dating her, she knew he had them at home.

"Does my opinion matter?" she asked, biting her lips.

Before those two females, her beauty was nothing. They were dripping in seduction. Their smokey eyes and the lush lipsticks enhanced their features. The shorter one had a long brown hair that would make many girls envious and the taller one had her strawberry-blond hair fall just below her shoulders. There was some sort of magnetism about them that made Leigh look at herself again.