Chapter 18

A/N: Be warned. This chapter contains hot and sweet in a whole new combination. You will see the other side of the characters you have never seen before. After what happened to Draco's past, I wanted to write something light, but it turned out to be like this. 

Anyway, enjoy the sweetness while it lasts!

***********

I blinked. How of all places, did I landed in the Kelp Confusion again? Giant kelps that went on vertically. Why was I  here again?

"Ursa's dead," a voice said.

Unlike last time, I was not able to see anyone. I could just hear voices.

"What happened to the others?" a familiar voice asked.

Familiar? I frowned. It was a voice I heard from my voice box. Of course, it would be familiar. But what was my voice doing here? And more specifically, how did it know what was going on?

"I don't know, Draco," the male voice said. "But... it seems like there was a symbol next to Ursa's body."

"Ursa's body?" that familiar voice asked. "She is a first-generation star! How could she have a body after her death? She would have dissolved-"

"I know," the first voice said. "That's why the situation is curious."

"And," I said. "If Ursa had been killed with her Soul-Bound, where is his body? Or energy track?"

"We don't know," a new female voice said. "But we did find one thing."

"What?" I asked.

"There was a pattern... a symbol next to Ursa's body," the female said. "It appeared like..."

"Like?" I pressed.

"Like the one, we saw beyond the bind," the female said. "I don't know how that symbol is related to Ursa."

"Are you sure about the symbol?" I asked.

The female replied. "Affirmative. I checked it."

"How is it even possible?" I mumbled. "Even Rionach-"

"Even she failed at containing the ones beyond the bind," the male said. "We saw it."

"What do you guys think?" I asked.

"Exactly what you are thinking," the female said. "Lyra's already working on it. We are planning on finding out who is behind this."

"But our-" I began.

"We know," the male said. "We can't survive. We have to do this. We owe this to Ursa."

"What can I do?" I asked. "Nowadays, I am sitting idly at Kelp Confusion doing nothing."

"Are you crazy?" the female snapped. "I may be the life-extender, but you and that stubborn one are the reasons why we are still alive. You took the brunt force of the poison. Even if you are Immune, Draco, you still need time to heal. Even you have a limit above which you can't take. That time, you took nearly all. I can see how clearly your soul is on the verge of shattering. Take a rest. We shall see to this."

"I am coming to Origins as soon as I make sure Elta is stable," I said.

"Stubborn," the male muttered.

"Whatever," she said. "Be safe."

*************

Sleep evaded me after that dream. Now, I was not sure if it was a dream or something else. It could be due to various reasons. One, this Elta character was a real star. She was up there. Number two, the feeling was different. I somehow accepted that the voice was mine. It made no sense, but it felt right. Were reincarnations possible? If so, I believed I was that Draco dude in my last life.